Yan Heqing quickened his pace.

When he met the waiter at the door of the private room, Chu Ziyu and Yan Heqing were waiting for them to come out. Right at the door, the smell of beef bone soup became stronger. Chu Ziyu was hungry. He stepped in almost as soon as the waiter left. .

The private room is classically decorated, with a freehand screen of red plum blossoms in the snow. Through the semi-transparent white gauze, two figures in the room can be vaguely seen. Chu Ziyu still respects the old and loves the young. Since he is Yan Heqing's mentor, he must not be young.

He quickly walked around the screen, slowed down his pace, adjusted his appearance a little and went in.

He saw Lu Lin first. The instructor was sitting with his back to him. His hair was still green and thick.

Chu Ziyu thought about it, gave Lu Lin a look, then walked up to the man and extended his hand politely, "Hello, I am Yan Heqing's friend, Chu Ziyu."

Shen Huaiyu stood up and held Chu Ziyu's hand with his slender bamboo hand, "Hello, Shen Huaiyu."

Immediately he raised his eyes, and under the gold-rimmed glasses, after years of baptism, he still had that handsome and elegant face.

Chu Ziyu's smile froze at the corner of his mouth.

He almost suspected that he was hallucinating.

Time seemed to stand still.

Chu Ziyu couldn't make any reaction.

Shen Huaiyu retracted his hand first, and then looked at Yan Heqing who came in behind, "My coat is wet. Can you turn the air conditioner higher?"

Yan Heqing saw Chu Ziyu's reaction in his eyes. He glanced at Chu Ziyu's rain-wet shoulders with his peripheral vision, and quickly determined that Shen Huaiyu and Chu Ziyu were old acquaintances.

But they pretended to be meeting for the first time.

Yan Heqing nodded, took off his coat and hung it on his arms. He stepped forward and naturally said to Chu Ziyu, "Your coat is also wet, give it to me."

Chu Ziyu turned his head and glanced at Yan Heqing, and then returned to reality from illusion, not fantasy, but reality.

Shen Huaiyu is back...

Chu Ziyu took off his coat and handed it to Yan Heqing. After taking it off, he felt something was wrong and wanted to leave.

He needs to leave!

As soon as Chu Ziyu opened his mouth, Lu Lin spoke, "Come and sit."

Shen Huaiyu turned up the air conditioner and looked at Chu Ziyu again, his thin lips raised slightly, "Mr. Chu, please sit down."

Chu Ziyu couldn't say anything to get away. He stiffly walked to sit next to Lu Lin.

Lu Lin quickly glanced between Chu Ziyu and Shen Huaiyu, and then poured a cup of tea for Chu Ziyu as if nothing had happened.

The beef bone soup gurgled, and the steaming heat blurred his vision. Chu Ziyu didn't want to, but his eyes couldn't help but look at Shen Huaiyu.

Shen Huaiyu was talking to Yan Heqing, and his jawline was as sharp as a knife. I don't know if it was caused by the heat or because he was a teacher, but he seemed approachable.

teacher......

Chu Ziyu was distracted, let alone, it was quite suitable for Shen Huaiyu.

"Mr. Chu?"

Chu Ziyu suddenly noticed that Shen Huaiyu was looking at him. His back straightened unconsciously and he said "ah".

Lu Lin reminded him, "Professor Shen asked if you would like more food."