Lu Lin continued to watch the movie, but the plot was really boring and he had no interest. When the plot reached the protagonist's youthful confession, he turned to look at Yan Heqing again. Before he could speak, he saw Yan Heqing falling asleep.

Yan Heqing still held the fries in his arms and ate half of them. He lowered his head slightly and slept deeply.

He hadn't had a good night's sleep in a long time.

Yan Heqing is very dedicated to experiments.

One time I came home at two in the morning. I didn't want to wake Lu Lin, so I slept on the sofa. At four o'clock, I went out to the laboratory again.

Yan Heqing thought Lu Lin didn't know, but in fact every time he came home late and left early, Lu Lin was always awake.

Lu Lin had hesitated whether to stop him or not, but Lu Lin knew that as long as he spoke, Yan Heqing would agree.

Just seeing Yan Heqing's vitality when he was immersed in studying and the bright light in his eyes, Lu Lin gave up the idea.

Yan Heqing loves his career, he just needs to support him and be his backing.

Lu Lin would make a pot of soup for Yan Heqing every day. Yan Heqing would drink a bowl of nutritious soup when he came back or went out. This became an unspoken understanding between the two.

Lu Lin quietly watched Yan Heqing sleep. When the movie was about to end, he took out the bucket of French fries and squatted down to carry Yan Heqing on his back.

Yan Heqing woke up briefly. Lu Lin said, "It's okay to go to sleep." He closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

Taking advantage of the light on the screen and before the movie ended, Lu Lin carried Yan Heqing on his back and left the cinema early.

After leaving the mall, the cold air hit me immediately, and I don't know when it started to snow.

Although the dry snow was not easy to melt, Lu Lin was worried that Yan Heqing would catch a cold, so he stepped faster and hurried back to the car.

The driver of Lu Lin's car drove away. When he returned home, Lu Lin drove Yan Heqing's second-hand car.

Yan Heqing was full and awake, and he was already home.

The bedroom was very warm, and there was a lamp beside the bed. He touched his watch and looked at it.

Three forty in the morning.

Yan Heqing's memory was still stuck in that boring movie. He put down his watch and turned his head. Lu Lin was still asleep, tightly wrapped around him.

Yan Heqing gently moved his hand to get out of bed. Suddenly Lu Lin grabbed his hand with his backhand, turned over and pressed him up, with his arms on both sides of Yan Heqing. His dark eyes were clear and not sleepy at all. Lu Lin asked in a low voice: "I want to read a book again." ?"

Yan Heqing really wanted to read for a while, but he intuitively answered that Lu Lin would "punish" him.

Taking care of him had to be busy with his studies, so the two of them hadn't slept together for a long time. The last time was a few days after his birthday, when he lost two pounds. Lu Lin said that he didn't eat well and "punished" him all night.

Yan Heqing said calmly: "I'm going to drink water."

Lu Lin lowered his head and came closer, putting his forehead against his. The mint breath he exhaled was hot and cold, "I'm thirsty too, let's drink together later."

As he spoke, his fingers had already penetrated Yan Heqing's pajamas, fanning the flames along the way.

Yan Heqing's skin gradually became hot, and mist filled his pupils, encircling Lu Lin's neck.

It didn't take long until the next morning.

After Yan He took a shower, he saw obvious marks on his neck, so he found a high-collared black coat. Lu Lin was talking to him in the living room, but he ignored him, put on his coat and scarf and went to change shoes.

Lu Lin came over to hug him and chuckled, "Are you angry?"

Yan Heqing pushed his hand away and knelt down to tie the laces of his boots.

"I didn't pay attention." Lu Lin squatted down and said, "You also left traces on my back."

Yan Heqing remained silent. After tying his shoes and opening the door, he quickly went out and then turned back. He pulled Lu Lin's face and kissed him, "Hurry up and change clothes. I made an agreement with Professor Shen that we will entertain him together today."

Make an appointment at the gate of Beijing.

In the distance, I saw a tall and tall figure.

Lu Lin and Yan Heqing passed by, and the man reached out his hand, "Hello, Mr. Lu, Shen Huaiyu."

Lu Lin shook his hand and said, "Lu Lin."

Yesterday, Shen Huaiyu mentioned that there was a place he wanted to go to. Yan Heqing originally thought it was the high school Shen Huaiyu attended, or his hometown, but he didn't expect it to be a hot pot restaurant.

Following Shen Huaiyu's memory, I found that it had been demolished.

Shen Huaiyu didn't show any disappointment. He raised his hand and looked at the time. "Find a place to eat nearby. I'll treat you."

Yan Heqing searched for nearby hot pot restaurants and found a beef hot pot restaurant with clear soup. He asked Shen Huaiyu, "Teacher Shen, is beef hot pot okay?"

Shen Huaiyu had no objection, "Anything is fine."

The hot pot restaurant was nearby, and the three of them walked there. Shen Huaiyu was chatting with Lu Lin on the way. Yan Heqing's face was calm, but he was a little surprised in his heart. It was the first time he saw Shen Huaiyu being so chatty.

When they arrived at the hot pot restaurant, Lu Lin asked for a private room, and then Lu Lin's phone rang.

He took out his cell phone and saw a call from Chu Ziyu.

"Alin, I bought a basket of seafood. How about eating seafood hot pot at your house?"

"We're eating out."

"Ah!" Chu Ziyu shouted, "But I'm at your door!"

Chu Ziyu's voice was loud, and both Yan Heqing and Shen Huaiyu heard it. Before Yan Heqing could say anything, Shen Huaiyu spoke first, "Your friend?"

Yan Heqing nodded.

Shen Huaiyu smiled softly and said, "Come over and eat together. There are so many people and it's so lively."

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: I was defrauded of 5 million in an online relationship with Bai Liu;