It was still early after finishing the meal, so Yan Heqing took the initiative to suggest watching another movie. Neither of them wanted to watch a movie, so they didn't buy tickets first and went to the cinema to buy the nearest movie.

The mall is not far from the restaurant and a few minutes walk to the cinema, it was about prime time on a Friday night and the hall was full of young people.

Yan Heqing and Lu Lin were so eye-catching that as soon as they entered the hall, countless eyes looked at them.

However, both of them will automatically block others and will not be affected at all. There is an electronic display screen above the ticket purchase area. Yan Heqing raised his eyes and saw that the name of the latest movie looked like a love movie.

Yan Heqing turned around and asked Lu Lin, "This one at 8:15?"

Lu Lin had no objection.

Yan Heqing queued up to buy tickets.

People were coming and going around, and Lu Lin saw many young couples buying snacks, so he went over and bought one.

Two glasses of iced Coke, a bucket of tomato-flavored French fries, and no popcorn. Except for dried pineapple, Yan Heqing rarely touches other sweets.

Yan Heqing bought the tickets and started checking them. When he entered the venue, he found that it was almost full and the hall was relatively small. They were in the last row.

The viewing effect in the last row was not good. There was only a man and a woman in the innermost seats, and Yan Heqing and Lu Lin were in the aisle.

Not long after we sat down, the movie started and the lights dimmed, leaving only a faint light on the screen.

It opens with a female monologue, and the scene zooms in from a distance, settling on the noisy Tongzi Tower.

Accompanied by the unique sound of cooking in the alley, a girl in a blue and white school uniform hurried out of the unit building with a bun in her mouth and her hands tied into a ponytail.

"Have you brought your lunch box?" A woman's loud voice sounded in the tube building.

The heroine tied up her hair, took away the bun and ran, saying, "Bring it with me!"

"Run slowly and don't fall! The bus will arrive in six minutes!" The woman stuck her head out of the window.

It is a youth campus love story.

Lu Lin turned his head, and the fine fluorescent light fell on the young man's focused face, which looked decent even when watching a movie.

The young couple on the far side were already kissing each other inseparably. Lu Lin asked him in a low voice, "How do you manage three meals a day when you are studying?"

Yan Heqing simply said: "Bring your own food."

He used to pack some leftovers from the previous day and bring them to school the next day.

While other students went to the cafeteria, he would find a deserted place to eat.

Later, Zhao Huilin found out that he was required to pay more for living expenses, so he went to the cafeteria to eat.

A steamed bun costs 30 cents, and he usually buys one at noon every day. The cafeteria also provides free soup. Sometimes he is lucky enough to get a piece of pork rib soup when he encounters it.

After all, Lu Lin had never lived a hard life. He knew that many people's lives were difficult, but he could not imagine that Yan Heqing once only ate one steamed bun and drank a glass of water a day.