Lu Lin's heart only felt slightly paralyzed, but it caused him severe pain.

He felt he was close to the answer.

But it's still far away.

The night was getting darker and the moonlight was fading. Seeing that Yan Heqing was still not sleepy, Lu Lin hugged him tighter and asked, "Sing you a song?"

Yan Heqing didn't like listening to music, but when Lu Lin sang, he was really curious.

"Um."

Lu Lin's lips were close to his ear, and his voice was low, "In my arms, in your eyes..."

Yan Heqing remembered it, it was "Lake Baikal".

No wonder Lu Lin can sing, he must have heard it when he was learning harmonica.

"On a certain day, you are as clear and mysterious as the shores of Lake Baikal."

Yan Heqing's eyelashes fluttered, "It seems that I sang it wrong."

He remembered that this was the end, and Lu Lin even jumped a line.

Lu Lin stopped singing, and the magnetic timbre made people laugh, "It's been too long, I only remember this sentence."

He leaned against Yan Heqing's ear and sang again in a low voice, "You are clear and mysterious, like the shores of Lake Baikal..."

With just this sentence back and forth, Yan Heqing was really coaxed to sleep by him. When he closed his eyes, he seemed to have returned to the peaceful sea.

There is the night sky, the sea, Lu Lin, and the white whale.

That was the most beautiful scenery he had ever seen.

The next morning, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing returned to the capital without disturbing Lu Ruchan.

After the plane landed and returned to the city, it was almost lunch time. Lu Lin took Yan Heqing to eat before sending him back to his old house.

50 Hertz and 51 Hertz were playing in the garden. There were special breeders taking care of them. Both of them had shiny fur. 51 Hertz had grown a lot, and 50 Hertz was also obviously bigger. When Yan Heqing came back, both of them ran over. She grabbed his legs and wagged her tail crazily, making a "whew" sound.

Yan Heqing squatted down and hugged two of them at the same time. They licked his cheeks enthusiastically. Yan Heqing didn't care. He was tickled by the licks and just smiled. Lu Lin liked to see Yan Heqing relaxed like this. He squatted down and touched Yan Heqing. "I'll stay here for the next few days. You need to prepare for the wedding and who you want to invite. You draw up the list and I'll make the arrangements."

Yan Heqing looked at him, "You want to go out?"

Lu Lin was noncommittal, his dark eyes full of tenderness, "Leave the rest to me, okay?"

After a few seconds, Yan Heqing nodded, "Are you coming back for dinner?"

Lu Lin smiled, "When I come back, I will eat every dinner with you during the holidays."

Lu Lin went to the hospital.

There are bodyguards guarding the entrance of the hospital, and there are even stricter bodyguards on the floor where Lu Muchi lives.

Everyone who came to visit the patient was stopped. Only Lu Lin arrived. The bodyguards did not dare to stop them. They looked at each other. Lu Lin did not embarrass them. He stopped at the elevator entrance and said quietly: "Go and report."

A bodyguard nodded quickly, "Yes!" and ran to the ward.

Lu Changcheng knew that Lu Lin was back. Yesterday, he had asked Lu Han to bribe Lu Lin's driver.