Still feeling it was too far, Lu Lin stepped into the bathtub. The water in the bathtub instantly overflowed and flowed to the ground, with rose petals all over the floor.

Lu Lin firmly held the person in his arms. The water was very hot, but the person in his arms was as cold as a white plum. He slowly inserted his fingers into Yan Heqing's hair, breathing heavily behind Yan Heqing's ears, "Unbutton the clothes for me."

Yan Heqing raised his hand to find the buttons of Lu Lin's shirt and was about to unbutton them. Lu Lin's hand slipped from his hair, held his hand and unbuttoned it with him.

He lowered his head and kissed Yan Heqing's eyes, moving all the way down from the end of the eyes, and finally curled his lips that seemed to be stained with the fragrance of white plum blossoms. Lu Lin's shirt fell to the ground, and he hugged her and fell into the bathroom together.

The petals kept splashing to the ground with the water.

Yan Heqing looked at the bizarre ceiling. The walls of the bathtub were slippery. He had to grab the edge with one hand and circle Lu Lin's neck with the other. It was like hugging his only driftwood. As long as he let go, he would fall into the deep sea.

Lu Lin also noticed Yan Heqing's embarrassment. He approached him and gently bit his earlobe, "Hold your right foot too."

Yan Heqing's consciousness was vague, and when he heard Lu Lin's voice, he raised his feet the next second.

Suddenly a series of crisp silver bells sounded.

Lu Lin took the time to glance back following the sound, and instantly his black eyes turned dark red.

The flickering candlelight illuminated the slender feet, and a string of small silver bells with red ropes reflected the faint light, making chaotic noises following Yan Heqing's movements.

Lu Lin turned around and bit Yan Heqing's earlobe with a little force. His voice was so hoarse that he could hardly hear it, "Where did you learn that?"

Yan Heqing opened his eyes, and the ends of his eyes were dyed red. His answer was broken up by the sound of silver bells, "Online, online..."

The petals splashed up, covering Yan Heqing's eyes this time. The vision changed from blurry to dark, and the only thing that could be felt was the heat of each other.

There was petal water all over the bathroom floor. The faucet kept adding warm water to the bathtub, but the water gradually became colder. When it became completely cold, Lu Lin picked up the person and returned to the bedroom.

There were no lights in the house, only the gauze curtains were drawn. A faint light fell through the gauze curtains onto the bed. It was almost dawn.

Yan Heqing's back touched the soft duvet. Just as Lu Lin was about to get Yan Heqing's pajamas, he was pulled back again.

Lu Lin brushed the broken hair from his forehead, and his voice was so gentle that it could bring out spring water, "Go to sleep, I will help you put it on later."

Yan Heqing's fingers tightened on the sheets, and then quickly released them.

He used actions instead of answers, pulled Lu Lin down, turned over and sat on him.

"It's me this time." Before Lu Lin could speak, he lowered his head and whispered the last three words in Lu Lin's ear, "Uncle Lu."

An overwhelming sense of numbness swept over Lu Lin, instantly swallowing up the little bit of sanity he still had left.

The silver bells rang until daybreak.

...

Yan Heqing woke up first.