When he woke up, the music in the room had stopped, and the rain was pattering outside the window. Before his vision was clear, he was picked up from behind by a familiar breath.

"How do you feel?" Lu Lin carried him into the locker room.

He didn't put him down until he reached the stool.

Yan Heqing moved twice. Except for the slight pain in his shoulder blades, other parts were particularly soft.

He nodded, "It feels much more comfortable."

Lu Lin then told him the new news, "Yan Shengbing bought a second-hand car."

Two hours ago, Yan Shengbing looked up timidly and first saw the dazzling array of wine bottles on the coffee table. He licked his lips a few times.

Cheng Jian held the wine glass and chuckled a few times, "Pour a glass for Mr. Yan."

Zhao Weifang immediately poured a glass of wine for Yan Shengbing and said with a friendly smile, "Mr. Yan, please."

Yan Shengbing knew it was good wine when he smelled it. He swallowed, but was still a little wary and didn't answer, "I don't know you."

As soon as Zhao Weifang opened his mouth, Cheng Jian threw a card in front of Yan Shengbing, took a sip of wine and said, "There are 5 million in the card."

Yan Shengbing was like turning on a switch, his eyes never leaving the bank card, "You, what are you..."

"I've checked. It's all thanks to Lu Muchi that you are in such a miserable state and are being chased by loan sharks every day." When Cheng Jian talked about Lu Muchi, his teeth were almost broken.

Yan Shengbing became extremely vigilant, "I don't understand what you mean."

After suffering several losses, he was extremely afraid of Lu Muchi.

"I don't have time to talk nonsense with you!" Cheng Jian threw the wine glass and stood up suddenly, "Go and mess with Lu Muchi, the 5 million will be yours."

Yan Shengbing was so frightened that he sat down on the ground. He waved his hands repeatedly, "Don't dare, I don't dare to hurt Master Lu even if I have 10,000 courages..."

"You have to dare if you don't dare!" Cheng Jian frowned.

Zhao Weifang quickly smoothed things over. He knelt down and persuaded Yan Shengbing, "Mr. Yan, you won't be able to repay those loan sharks in your lifetime, why not give it a try? This is 5 million."

Yan Shengbing looked at the bank card again, wanting and fearing at the same time, a thin layer of cold sweat broke out on his temples, "I am just a common man, I know nothing..."

"Is there a driving club?" Zhao Weifang interrupted him.

Yan Shengbing's pupils dilated, and Zhao Weifang laughed a few times, "Drunk driving only lasts for three years. Besides, we have Mr. Cheng. Three years will turn into one year, and one year will turn into probation. Isn't it worth 5 million in exchange?"

This is the plan discussed by Cheng Jian and Zhao Weifang.

A waste like Yan Shengbing couldn't get close to Lu Muchi. Fortunately, if he got close, Lu Muchi could kill him without bodyguards.

The only way is to cause a car accident.

Moreover, Yan Shengbing is an alcoholic, and drunk driving is completely normal.

But why three years turned into one year and a suspended sentence at the same time, it was Zhao Weifang who fooled Yan Shengbing. With the power of the Lu family, Yan Shengbing hurt Lu Muchi, and he couldn't even think about it.