It was the first time for Lu Muchi to see Yan Heqing like this, or in other words, he had never had the chance to see him before.

It turns out that after Yan Heqing takes a bath, his hair will be curled up.

Lu Muchi's two rows of teeth began to chatter, and he gritted his back molars. He entered Yan Heqing's residence and knew that the place where Yan Heqing was standing was the bathroom, with a bathrobe and pajamas. Everyone knew what they were doing just now!

If it were anyone else, Lu Muchi could have been killed on the spot.

but--

Lu Lin!

Lu Muchi feared and respected the most, the uncle who made him his life goal.

Not daring to scold or hit, Lu Muchi's muscles were tense to the extreme, his face and neck turned purple, his breathing became heavier and heavier, he couldn't stay any longer and just wanted to escape from this suffocating place.

Lu Lin refused to let him go, "Don't say hello when you see someone."

Lu Muchi had to stop. He swallowed several times. The strong taste of rust and bitterness squeezed out from between his teeth, "Yan He——"

"He is your elder." Lu Lin interrupted him, showing displeasure, "You are allowed to call him by his first name."

Lu Muchi's eyeballs instantly flashed with countless tiny red blood streaks. He lowered his head and said, "I don't know how to scream."

Lu Lin was surprisingly patient, "We will get married next month, and you can call him whatever you want to call me."

Calling Yan Heqing uncle was more uncomfortable than killing Lu Muchi, but under Lu Lin's increasingly impatient gaze, he finally closed his eyes and whispered quickly, "Good evening, Uncle Yan."

After saying that, he was leaving.

Lu Lin spoke again, "The car you drove?"

Lu Muchi realized something and looked up excitedly. Lu Lin had already reached out and said, "Mobile phone."

Lu Muchi had no choice but to hand over his mobile phone.

Then Lu Lin used Lu Muchi's mobile phone to dial the traffic police number and gave the address. He returned the phone and said calmly: "Go downstairs and wait."

Lu Muchi said goodbye and rushed downstairs.

Lu Lin immediately closed the door, turned around, and looked straight into Yan Heqing's eyes.

Yan Heqing has been looking at him.

Lu Lin immediately put away his sharp edge. He went over, stood in front of the bathroom door, pulled out a dry towel, covered it with Yan Heqing and wiped his head, "Go over and take a look."

He took Yan Heqing to the window.

Opening the curtains, there were several people standing downstairs. One of them was a doorman, squatting on the front of Lu Muchi's car to take pictures. The old clothes recycling bin was damaged, and someone shouted loudly, "Whose car is A6688?!"

At this time, Lu Muchi came out of the unit building and ignored him. He got into the car without saying a word and sat in the driver's seat.

He smelled of alcohol and could be smelled from a distance. After the doorman took the photo, he quietly ran away to make a phone call.

Unexpectedly, the person who answered the phone said that they had arrived at the gate of the community.

Lu Muchi didn't pay attention at all. He rummaged around in the car and finally found a cigarette case in his hand. He took out a cigarette and lit it for a long time without lighting it. Finally, he lit it and discovered that it was a filter.