At this time, another beam of red light rushed into the sky, turned from red light into a crescent moon, then into a semicircle, and finally reached the clouds like morning glow, and turned into a large orange-red disk.

Like a real sunrise.

This is a grand daytime fireworks.

Yan Heqing clasped his fingers on the railing, and his pupils reflected the overwhelming, warm and bright colors. It was as if the sun had risen in his eyes, dispelling all the haze.

"Like it?"

Lu Lin's voice sounded behind him.

Yan Heqing nodded. He stared into the distance and his voice was a little wet when he spoke, "I like it."

"What about this?"

Then a ring suddenly fell in front of Yan Heqing's eyes.

The ring is attached to a thin chain, 4.5 mm wide, with a matte texture, engraved with a whale leaping over the sea, with eyes set with small, delicate light brown gemstones.

Two letters are engraved on the inner circle, Y&L.

This is a wedding ring.

The fireworks in the distance turned into orange-gold and pink threads, falling like rain. The colors gradually faded and disappeared before they hit the ground. Only the ring in front of them became clearer and clearer.

There seemed to be something blocked in Yan Heqing's chest. It was so thick that he was breathing heavily. When he opened his mouth, he heard the wetness in his voice, "I like it too."

Lu Lin smiled, wrapped one hand around Yan Heqing from behind, and whispered in his ear, "Can we get married next month?"

In the position of being close to each other, through the thin clothing, Yan Heqing could clearly feel the heartbeat coming from Lu Lin. It was steady and strong, with the same rhythm as his. Facing the glow of the sky opposite, he caught the ring and took it off, wanting to replace it with action. answer.

But she didn't want to be taken away by Lu Lin, "The wedding ring must be worn by your lover."

Lu Lin held Yan Heqing's hand and firmly put the ring on his ring finger.

Yan Heqing stared at the ring for a while and thought of a question, "Your ring..."

"Put it on for me." Lu Lin took out another ring.

The same style as Yan Heqing's, only the pattern is different. Lu Lin's wedding ring is not engraved with a whale, but a plum blossom, so detailed that the pattern of the flower is displayed.

Being able to carve lifelike whales and plum blossoms on the finger ring shows the skill of the craftsman Lu Lin found.

Yan Heqing knew the meaning of Lu Lin's choice of plum blossoms.

It's still him.

Touched cannot describe the warmth and shock that Lu Lin brought to him.

He blinked the moisture from his eyelashes, took the ring, and carefully inserted it into Lu Lin's ring finger.

As soon as it was put on, he didn't even mean to stop, Lu Lin took his hand first and interlocked with his fingers. Lu Lin also tightened Yan Heqing's waist with his other hand, holding him tightly in his arms.

The two hugged each other and held hands, quietly watching the fireworks in the distance until they extinguished and the sky became calm. Lu Lin let go of him and said, "The Lu family has a family gathering every quarter. The end of this month is the second time this year."