The van went all the way down the mountain, and the driver was very talkative. Yan Heqing occasionally chimed in a few words, but he didn't miss anything. After passing a side road, a Land Rover came out and followed them not far or near.

Yan Heqing looked at the rearview mirror. The driver was saying that the weather would be good tomorrow, and there was a faint smile in his eyes.

Indeed, the weather will be fine tomorrow.

"Mr. Lu, the driver picked up Mr. Yan and went down the mountain. The destination is your residence in the family area of ​​Jingda University." The assistant did not know that Lu Lin was following the car and reported everything in detail, "Mr. Will leave later."

Lu Lin asked him to do another thing, "Pay close attention to the news of Beijing University today and tomorrow. If you want to be suppressed, find a few big media to expose it and push it to the entire network."

He saw the video of Yan Heqing.

When he went to Ershiqiao, Yan Heqing suddenly wanted to change to a new mobile phone with higher pixels in order to take a video of Zhao Weifang.

Lu Lin looked at the van in front of him, turned the steering wheel, and suddenly laughed a few times.

Yan Heqing was born for fishing. He is so patient at a young age. He is neither arrogant nor impatient when facing prey, waiting for the opportunity to deliver a fatal blow.

According to the information he received, Zhao Weifang will be a senior next semester and will graduate soon.

As soon as the video taken by Yan Heqing was exposed, Zhao Weifang spent several years in college in vain and the offer he got was scrapped.

Chu Ziyu called, and Lu Lin hung up the assistant.

"What's going on with A Lin?" Chu Ziyu woke up at the door of his house.

I also changed my car and got an extra driver!

Lu Lin simply said: "Something's wrong."

"You're not still staying at the winery, are you?"

"on the way home."

Chu Ziyu laughed at him, "What kind of house is this? It's called a room where a lonely person lives -" He suddenly raised his voice, "Damn it, you won't live with He Qing, will you??!"

Lu Lin laughed and didn't reply.

"It doesn't matter if you don't talk about it, once we talk about it, we'll get there in one step... Goodbye!" Chu Ziyu hung up the phone in envy.

...

The staff of the Environmental Protection Bureau urged, and the people called by Lu Muchi quickly pulled the light strips. The dreamy and romantic proposal scene before was now only a mess.

Lu Muchi stood in front of the railing, overlooking the unobstructed bustling night view.

After a moment, he opened his sticky palm and threw the ring heavily into the darkness.

The ring disappeared quietly. Lu Muchi took out the cigarettes from his pocket, took one out, bit it into his mouth and lit it. In the misty mist, his eyes were dim and unclear.

After smoking, he took out his mobile phone and "checked all Yan Heqing's schedule during this period."

He clasped his fingers tightly on the railing, and when he found out that wild man, he would make his life worse than death!

Early the next morning, an anonymous person broke the news on Bibo.

The title of the article is simple and powerful - the nature and business of Luo winery.

A video of Zhao Weifang introducing female college students to several men was shown.

The girls' photos were coded and their names muted, but the faces and voices of Zhao Weifang and several men were clear.

The local hot is sent out.

"Is Luo Pu Winery the one in the suburbs of Nancheng? I've even bought wine from him! Ugh, I want to vomit!"

"I know this pimp, a student from Beijing!"

After the students from Beijing University appeared, it became even more popular.

"Holy shit! Someone broke the news! It's Zhao Weifang, a software engineer at Beijing University!"

"Ahhh! The photos are all of female students. Could it be that they were taken secretly? They must be investigated carefully!!!!"

...

Within half an hour, the video had spread among the university students in Beijing, and the class group of Class 2 of Biological Science was also discussing the matter enthusiastically.

[Let me go, Zhao Yong, do you know Zhao Weifang? Is it him or not? ]

Zhao Yong immediately distanced himself from the relationship and said, "I have met several times at the Propaganda Department activities, but I am not familiar with him." ]

...

The assistant paid close attention to the hot search. Within half an hour, someone took action to remove the hot search. They were the other men in the video. However, Lu Lin had spoken, so the hot search was naturally not withdrawn. Instead, he was sent to Hot One.

Public opinion fermented so quickly that before noon, Beijing University's official Weibo issued a statement that it would deal with the matter seriously and fire Zhao Weifang immediately once found out.

Zhao Weifang was still sleeping soundly in the winery. When he got up in the afternoon and left the winery to retrieve his mobile phone, his mobile phone was blasted. When Zhao Weifang saw the message, his legs went weak and he fell to the ground. He quickly called Lu Machi.

After a long time, Lu Muchi didn't answer the phone. Zhao Weifang's eyes lit up and he thought of Yan Heqing. He quietly asked Zhao Yong for a phone number in private. He turned to Yan Heqing's number and dialed it.

Beep, beep, beep...

Only a few seconds passed, but Zhao Weifang felt that it was longer than a year.

After the unbearable ordeal, the other party finally picked up the phone. Zhao Weifang was so anxious that his mouth was full of blood bubbles and he said urgently: "Junior, you are the only one who can help me this time. You must ask Achi to help me. I'm about to graduate and I can't be expelled. Otherwise, all the books I've read in the past ten years will be in vain and it will be recorded in the file. My future and life will be ruined!"

He was so angry that his teeth chattered, "It's so unlucky. There were reporters sneaking in last night. It's all those damn reporters! There are so many people, why did they take pictures of me!"

A clear laughter sounded from the receiver.

"No, you misunderstood."

Zhao Weifang suddenly felt a very strange feeling. He swallowed nervously, "Junior, what misunderstanding are you talking about?"

Yan Heqing walked to the fish tank with the fish food. Both fishes were a little fatter than when they first arrived. With one hand free, he scooped up a spoonful of fish food and sprinkled it into the fish tank. Yun Danfeng said softly: "I'm not a reporter. it's me."

"This is thank you for taking care of me at school."