He wants to completely possess Yan Heqing tonight!

Yan Heqing heard the footsteps. He was not timid. He would not anger Lu Muchi without any guarantee.

He knew Lu Muchi's character very well, and it was easy to change one's nature but hard to change it. Even if Lu Muchi liked him and found that he couldn't get it, he would still reveal his true nature and force him regardless of his wishes.

Yan Heqing looked at the road ahead, and his heartbeat began to speed up.

In addition to the showdown with Lu Muchi today, he also had a showdown with another person.

He specifically revealed Luo Pu Winery. With Lu Lin's wisdom, it must be somewhere here now.

He once asked Lu Lin, "Can you choose an existence that is more important than blood?"

We'll find out the answer tonight.

If the other end of the scale were your biological father, brother, or nephew, would you still firmly choose me?

Nothing is 100% certain in this world.

Therefore, he does not dare to make mistakes in every step he takes after awakening. He cannot make mistakes. One wrong step will be his doom.

But Lu Lin, he was willing to believe once, Lu Lin would be 100% sure of him.

When Lu Muchi grabbed Yan Heqing's arm, Yan Heqing kept looking at the road.

At the same time, a beam of car lights cut through the darkness, approaching from far away.

coming.

But not Lu Lin.

Two vans stopped in front of each other, the doors opened, and several tall men in uniforms jumped out.

He came over with a flashlight and said, "It is forbidden to set off fireworks here! Get out quickly..."

The staff went directly to Lu Muchi, showed his work badge from the Bureau of Ecology and Environment, and asked him to immediately restore the situation to its original state and inspect the top of the mountain to avoid triggering a wildfire.

Yan Heqing was blocked by them, and Yan Heqing didn't say anything, so he left by himself. Lu Muchi wanted to chase Yan Heqing, but was stopped by several staff members, "Hey, hey, don't even think about running away! You have violated Beiwan's rules. Mountain......"

Seeing Yan Heqing reaching the highway entrance, Lu Muchi was furious, "Get away, do you know who I am!"

The staff's voice was louder than his, "No matter who you are, you will be punished if you violate the regulations! Do you know how serious it is to cause a wildfire?"

Lu Muchi completely ignored that if the proposal scene could not be arranged on the top of Beiwan Mountain, the planner would have contacted him long ago.

The staff surrounded him, and he was blocked without leaking water. He watched Yan Heqing walk away.

At the other end, Yan Heqing walked past the van. A middle-aged man lowered the window and called to him, "Young man, you don't have a car. I happen to be going down the mountain. Can you give me a ride?"

Yan Heqing remembered that Chu Ziyu said that when Lu Lin was in the third year of junior high school, someone asked him to meet him after school, and Lu Lin brought the dean over.

This time it's the Bureau of Ecology and Environment.

Yan Heqing smiled sincerely for the first time tonight, "Excuse me."