The campus was silent except for the street lamps that cast a small shadow on the ground. Yan Heqing walked along the road. Halfway there, he suddenly changed direction and went to the house in the family area.

At one o'clock in the morning, only one house was still lit. Yan Heqing looked up at the bright balcony, and his heart skipped a beat.

He didn't expect Lu Lin to be here.

Yan Heqing walked quickly. He went upstairs and opened the door. The sliding wooden doors of the living room and balcony were wide open. The night breeze came in. The room was cool without the air conditioner, but Lu Lin was not there.

Yan Heqing closed the door and put down his things. Lu Lin's leather shoes were neatly arranged in the entrance hall. Yan Heqing opened the shoe cabinet and found a pair of new slippers inside. He took them out and put them on before walking lightly to the bedroom.

The door was ajar, leaving only a thin crack. The room was dark and nothing could be seen clearly. Yan Heqing was about to turn around when he was hugged from behind. The overwhelming smell of cedar enveloped him, and the tips of slightly damp hair swept Yan Heqing's back. Lu Lin tied his nightgown on his cheek and lightly rubbed his chin on his shoulder.

"The experiment is over?"

"How did you come?"

The two of them spoke at the same time.

Lu Lin chuckled and replied first, "Waiting for you."

Yan Heqing also replied to him, "Well, the results will be available in a month."

"Are you nervous?" Lu Lin hugged him with no intention of letting go.

Yan Heqing had been busy all day and was sore all over. He let himself lie in Lu Lin's arms and rest for a while, "Don't be nervous."

To be precise, he was not nervous, but he was too busy and had no time to be nervous.

"It's a pity. I'll give you something to relieve your stress."

Yan Heqing turned his head, "What?"

Lu Lin took him to the kitchen and motioned for him to open the refrigerator.

Yan Heqing realized something, he opened the refrigerator, and sure enough, it was mint mung bean soup, a transparent glass kettle, and the color of the mint water looked alluring.

"I tasted it and it tasted okay." Lu Lin took out the kettle and poured a glass for Yan Heqing. "It's so late, so it doesn't hurt to have something to eat. After you drink it, go take a shower and I'll cook you a bowl of noodles."

There are a few bottles of water in the refrigerator, a few boxes of blueberries, a pack of noodles and a plate of eggs, and some vegetables.

Lu Lin bought it when he came here.

Yan Heqing was indeed a little hungry. He nodded, drank the mint water in a few sips, and went to the bathroom.

When he got to the bathroom, Yan Heqing realized something was wrong.

There were several new sets of clothes on the changing cabinet in the dry area. It was normal for Lu Lin to prepare other things in advance, but even his underwear was prepared, as if he was sure that he would come tonight.

But he did it on the spur of the moment.

Could it be that Lu Lin went to his residence and met Lu Muchi? Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and turned it on. When he turned it on, there was no missed call from Lu Muchi and no message.

There was a shower area on one side of the bathroom and a bathtub on the other. Yan Heqing got into the shower, and constant-temperature water poured down from his head. Yan Heqing closed his eyes, listened to the sound of trickling water, and suppressed his previous thoughts.