The price is considered mid-range in this store, neither low nor high. He has a thin wrist, so the boss cut off two watch straps on the spot and put them on just right.

"It suits you very well." Lu Lin's beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Yan Heqing is indeed suitable for wearing a watch.

Yan Heqing looked at the watch. It was very beautiful. He was confident that he could make money to buy this watch in the future, but now, he really couldn't afford it.

He said seriously: "I don't have the money to give you a gift of equal value now. In the future -" he paused for a second, "in five years, I will..."

The rest of the words disappeared from his mouth, and he asked doubtfully: "What are you laughing at?"

Lu Lin was smiling, a different smile than usual, with clearly visible joy.

He leaned forward and whispered in Yan Heqing's ear, "I don't accept bad checks. I have to pay some interest first."

Yan Heqing knew what interest Lu Lin wanted.

But he took out a one-yuan coin from his pocket and said, "Here, one yuan of interest per year."

After Lu Lin was stunned, he accepted the order. He stood up straight and said with a smile, "This is the second piece."

The first piece is a lucky coin.

"Today next year." He inserted his fingers into Yan Heqing's hair. He liked to rub Yan Heqing's hair like this. "Remember to pay the interest on time."

When we came out of the shopping mall, the beautiful sky suddenly turned dark. A few thick dark clouds covered the sun, but there was no rain.

Yan Heqing looked at the sky and closed his eyes.

With Lin Fengzhi's personality, he would do extreme things very quickly.

Jump into the sea, swallow pills, or whatever.

Yan Heqing waited patiently.

Lin Fengzhi will not actually commit suicide, but will threaten him with suicide and contact him before committing suicide.

Get in the car and fasten your seat belt. Before arriving at the old house, Lin Fengzhi's call comes as scheduled.

Yan Heqing answered the call, but he didn't say anything and waited calmly.

There was heavy breathing in the receiver, and finally Lin Fengzhi lost patience and broke down and spoke.

"I said, I will die if you get married!"

His roar was deafening. Lu Lin parked the car on the side of the road. Yan Heqing replied calmly: "I said, that's your business."

"Then get ready to collect the body for me!" Lin Fengzhi yelled at him hysterically, "I'm at--" He gave an address, "I'll give you an hour, and I'll jump out of here before that!"

Lin Fengzhi hung up the phone.

Yan Heqing put down his cell phone and turned to look at Lu Lin. Lu Lin started the car without saying a word.

Yan Heqing was very calm, but Lu Lin's face darkened, and he pressed the steering wheel heavily with his fingertips.

That address was Yan Heqing's childhood home, where the fire broke out.

Lu Lin increased the speed of the car.

On the other end, Mother Lin dialed Lin Fengzhi's number again and asked the driver anxiously, "Have you seen him?"

Today the driver took Mother Lin around the city countless times looking for Lin Fengzhi.

Seeing Lin's mother's face as white as a sheet in the rearview mirror, he said worriedly: "Young Master, maybe your phone is broken. You look really bad. Shall I take you to the hospital first?"