After loosening his tie, he lit a cigarette for the first time in a long time, but did not smoke. When his fingertips felt a slight burning pain, he lowered his head. It turned out that the cigarette had burned out.

He took a tissue and wrapped the cigarette butt, wiped his fingertips casually, restarted the car, drove forward on the one-way road for a while, then turned around and returned to the community again.

After Yan He took a shower and just turned on his computer to log into the school forum, the door rang.

Yan Heqing guessed it was Lu Lin, so he stood up and opened the door.

Outside the door, Lu Lin blocked the light in the stairwell and smelled faintly of tobacco. He said in a deep voice, "I want to stay tonight."

Yan Heqing searched for a long time before he found a large T-shirt. This was when he was distributing flyers in high school. The clothes given by the store were the same size and were two sizes wider than his. After handing out the flyers, he washed them and put them away.

There was the sound of gurgling water in the bathroom. When the sound stopped, Yan Heqing took the clothes and knocked on the door, "Have you finished washing?"

The door opened, Lu Lin stretched out his hand, and Yan Heqing handed over the clothes, "The material is not good, it may..."

Before he finished speaking, his clothes fell to the ground. Lu Lin grabbed his wrist and pulled him in. The bathroom door was closed again. The mist-wrapped space was narrow and stuffy. Usually Yan Heqing was cramped by himself. Today, Lu Lin was there, and he could hardly turn around. All difficult.

He trapped Yan Heqing under the shower head. Yan Heqing's back was pressed against the wet tiles, and the thin T-shirt was quickly soaked. Lu Lin had just finished bathing, and his hair was dripping with water, which fell into his neck from time to time, making him feel slightly cold. His hands were surprisingly hot. He clasped Yan Heqing's waist with one hand, lowered his head slightly, and bit the crystal earlobe carefully.

Not heavy, but not light either.

Lu Lin couldn't control it, he was jealous.

He knew it was Yan Heqing's plan, but he still couldn't help being jealous when he thought of Lu Muchi's face shining brightly as he said he wanted to marry Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing hummed lowly and put his hand on Lu Lin's back.

There were a few scratches that hadn't healed yet.

Yan Heqing's vision gradually dimmed, and he saw the soft bed through the swaying shower curtain. When he was in unbearable pain, his hands gradually lost control, and he grabbed Lu Lin's back with all his strength. His hot breath was sprayed behind his ears. It was Lu Lin who was there. Kissing the soft flesh that made his toes curl up, "Don't control it and let me know how much it hurts."

"Um......"

A sudden forceful kiss pulled away Yan Heqing's thoughts. His neck was forced to lift up, and the lips touching each other had a sense of punishment. Yan Heqing lost strength, and his back was pressed against the cold wall tiles, feeling as if he was about to drown in the deep sea. Misunderstanding, he pulled the shower curtain with one hand and put his arm around Lu Lin's neck again.

Lu Lin took the opportunity to dig his knees into his penis, raised his feet and wrapped them around his waist, "Be good, leave it all to me."

Maybe it was the mist, but Lu Lin's voice seemed to come from a very far away place. Yan Heqing couldn't hear it clearly. He was in a trance, let go of the shower curtain, wrapped both hands around Lu Lin's neck, and raised his other foot. Gao, only Lu Lin could support him now. When the inferior shower was turned off, water droplets fell, falling on his forehead, face, and eyelids. Yan Heqing blinked his eyelashes, and his vision became even hazier. He tried to open his eyes, Wanting to see Lu Lin, "Lu..."