Having been rejected by Yan Heqing too many times, he felt a little unsure. Fortunately, Yan Heqing did not refuse again, "You can leave and don't come back again."

When Lu Muchi returned to the car, he realized that his back was a little sweaty.

He rubbed his forehead heavily and took a long breath.

For a moment he laughed in disbelief again, thinking of an interesting incident from the past.

At a party, a friend brought a fortune teller and looked at his palm and said, "Young Master Lu will be a strict wife in the future!"

He was dismissive at the time.

He doted on Lin Fengzhi, but how could he listen to Lin Fengzhi?

Now it seems that it is accurate.

It's not Lin Fengzhi, it's Yan Heqing.

While he was smiling, he thought of Lin Fengzhi again for the first time in a long time. Lu Muchi's smile faded a little, and he asked for the driver's cell phone and dialed Lin Fengzhi's number.

After a few calls, the call was hung up.

Still a familiar temperament.

Lu Muchi didn't call anymore, put down the phone and asked the driver to go back to the hospital.

After the morning class, Yan Heqing went to the cafeteria to eat and then went to the laboratory.

As soon as they arrived on the fourth floor, the door to the laboratory next door opened and Gu Xingye walked out.

Seeing Yan Heqing, Gu Xingye was stunned for a second, then chuckled, "Have you eaten?"

Yan Heqing nodded.

Gu Xingye didn't want to end the conversation too quickly. He closed the folder and asked, "How is the progress of the experiment?"

"half."

Gu Xingye raised his eyebrows slightly, "I thought you wouldn't answer."

Yan Heqing said calmly: "There is no need not to answer questions that can be answered."

"Then what is an unanswerable question?" Gu Xingye asked knowingly.

He had long noticed that the relationship between Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi was weak, not because of Lu Lin, but because of something else.

Therefore, he did not mention Lin Fengzhi immediately.

Lin Fengzhi's current condition was so bad that the Lin family finally gave up on him and sent him home for forced treatment.

Gu Xingye guessed that in addition to treating eye diseases, there were also reasons why Lin Fengzhi was not allowed to go to Lu Lin.

With Lin Fengzhi's character, he would never give up on Lu Lin.

"The question you are going to ask next." Yan Heqing gave the answer.

Gu Xingye was completely blocked.

Gu Xingye smiled bitterly and had to change the question, "What will you do if he never gives up on Mr. Lu?"

Yan Heqing unexpectedly did not avoid it, "I will do whatever you want to do."

After saying that, he crossed Gu Xingye and entered the laboratory.

Gu Xingye didn't move for a long time. Yan Heqing didn't seem to answer, but then seemed to answer.

If it were him——

He will defeat the opponent without mercy.

Gu Xingye sighed silently and quickly rubbed his swollen temples. He had stayed up all night and was really hungry, so he went downstairs to buy chocolate.

...

Yan Heqing's experimental topic is to study the relationship between organisms and the environment.

He went into the laboratory and didn't come out until eleven o'clock in the evening.

His laboratory was the only one with the lights on in the whole building. He was already hungry and had no intention of buying some food to fill his stomach. He just took a rest and went back to the laboratory to continue.

He's going to stay up all night tonight.

He walked to the partition wall of the corridor, put his hands on the countertop, and looked up at the night sky.

There are stars, and it will be good weather tomorrow.

The night wind was less hot and felt cool on his face. He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the wind.

The leaves rustle.

After a while, he opened his eyes and took out his mobile phone from his coat pocket. Just as he was about to call Lu Lin, Lu Lin called in at the same time.

At this time, there was light and shadow flickering downstairs.

Yan Heqing felt moved, answered the call, and looked downstairs where the light was shining.

Lu Lin raised his head slightly, holding a cube of light in his hand. Even though it was dark and Yan Heqing couldn't see it, the corners of his mouth still raised, "Are you coming down, or am I going up?"

Yan Heqing turned around and ran downstairs.

The sensor lights in the corridor turned on one by one. As soon as the light on the first floor came on, a thin figure appeared.

Yan Heqing ran quickly towards Lu Lin. He ran a little hastily and panted slightly, "Why are you here?"

Lu Lin wanted to wipe the glistening sweat from his forehead, but finally restrained himself.

This is at school.

His voice is more intoxicating than the night wind. "Come to support you."

Lu Lin brought two large food boxes with a dazzling array of everything, all made by himself.

Yan Heqing was not hungry at first, but when faced with delicious food, he still ate a lot.

In Lu Lin's car, when Yan Heqing was eating, Lu Lin didn't say anything to disturb him. The young man was too thin. Looking from the side, except for his three-dimensional face, his body was pitifully thin.

The roof light was very bright. His car was a top-notch one. It fell on Yan Heqing's face. His porcelain white skin was flawless. Along his smooth jawline, the light fell into his collar. Those few red dots Well covered.

Lu Lin looked away.

Eat the marrow to know the taste.

But Yan Heqing's current physical condition doesn't allow it, nor does his busy school work.

He knew what academic studies meant to Yan Heqing.

There was a quiet sound of swallowing in the car. After Yan Heqing finished eating, Lu Lin said, "Take a blanket and go back. It won't waste much time if you take the time to squint for a while."

Yan Heqing's eyelashes fluttered, "Yeah."

Lu Lin knew that Yan Heqing was busy going back to do experiments, so he endured it again and again before preparing to open the door.

At this moment, the usual smell of a laboratory came over.

Yan Heqing hugged him, raised his face as beautiful as the moonlight slightly, and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you Lu Lin."

Lu Lin hugged his waist tightly with her backhand, lowered her head and deepened the kiss.

At the same time, Lu Lin's cell phone vibrated wildly at an inappropriate time.