Yan Heqing didn't answer, and just said coldly: "You first learn to respect others, and then come to me."

Lifting his feet to leave, Lu Muchi didn't understand why he was disrespecting him again. He was about to stop someone and stretched out his hand. His pupils suddenly dilated. Was Yan Heqing angry with him for touching his hand? He couldn't laugh or cry, "Does this count?"

Yan Heqing stopped and said, "Yes."

Lu Muchi pressed the tip of his tongue against the inner wall of his mouth, which could relieve the pain a little, "That's right, just tell me what you have to say. I'm not good at guessing." He didn't touch Yan Heqing's hand again, and stepped in front of him to block it, "I'll listen to everything. It's yours, but you also have to give me a chance. I can't stand it when you always ignore me like this."

He finally got to the point.

Yan Heqing remained calm, "Opportunities are not given by others, you have to find them yourself."

Lu Muchi smiled, pulling his face, which made him gasp again. He rubbed the corners of his broken mouth, "I'm not looking for it anymore. You can do whatever you want with me, just don't disappear again." His eyes changed. Be serious, "Don't let me find you."

He lost Xu Qiaoyin, and he never wanted to lose Yan Heqing again.

Yan Heqing was noncommittal and said calmly: "I have to go to class. Don't come to school to find me in the future."

"Okay." Lu Muchi agreed readily, "In exchange, go to a wine tasting party with me next weekend."

Lest Yan Heqing disagree, he emphasized, "You agreed last time."

Yan He said quietly: "I didn't agree, let's talk about it later."

Lu Muchi was happy and worried. He was happy that Yan Heqing remembered every word they said, but he was worried that Yan Heqing still didn't agree.

He made up his mind to take Yan Heqing to a wine tasting party. In that ambiguous environment, he had many ways to coax Yan Heqing.

"You didn't refuse either." Lu Muchi looked at him firmly, "If you don't go, I won't leave until you agree."

Yan Heqing's goal is the cocktail party.

Zhao Weifang is never absent from the vanity fair and place where celebrities and businessmen seek pleasure. With his ordinary background, he can make connections that ordinary people cannot reach, just by pleasing all kinds of wealthy people.

Dirty, but useful.

Zhao Weifang finally became a technological upstart at the end of the original book.

He seemed to be coerced by Lu Muchi, "What time is it?"

Lu Muchi immediately told the time, "I'll pick you up."

Yan Heqing refused, "I have a car, but you think it's of low quality. It's still too late to change."

Lu Muchi opened his mouth to explain that he didn't mean that. He was the grandson of Lu. Even if he drove a tractor to participate in the wine tasting party, others would only praise him. He just wanted to spend more time with Yan Heqing, but he swallowed his words again, "Okay. , I'll pick you up and ride in your car."

"I don't carry people."

"..." Lu Muchi swore that all his good temper in this life was dedicated to Yan Heqing. He took a deep breath and twitched the corners of his lips, "That road is difficult to find. You need someone to guide you in. You can drive and follow me to the main office." "