...

Yan Heqing woke up. The room was very quiet. Lu Lin was not there. He touched his forehead first and found that it was no longer hot. He had overcome his fever in his sleep.

After getting out of bed and washing up, Yan He found the red spots on his neck after washing his face.

There are a few places that are not obvious and cannot be seen without looking carefully.

His first thought was that it was bug bites. He went up the mountain yesterday. The environment in the mountain was good and there were all kinds of bugs.

But soon intermittent images flashed through his mind.

In the dimly lit room, his eyelashes were wet with sweat, and lips that were so hot that their skin was burning slid down from the end of his eyes, finally stopping on his neck.

His neck was arched in pain, and his hands grabbed Lu Lin's back uncontrollably.

"Lu Lin..."

He heard him make strange noises.

Then Lu Lin's hoarse and low voice said, "Be good, you won't feel uncomfortable soon."

...

Pupils suddenly shrank, Yan Heqing's index finger lightly touched the red spots on his neck. His skin was hotter than when he had a fever. These were hickeys.

Yan Heqing opened the door to the room and went out. A sweet aroma filled the living room. Lu Lin was reading on the sofa. When he heard the movement, he turned around immediately and saw that Yan He was awake. He put down the book and stood up. He walked over and touched his forehead first. "Are you feeling better?"

Yan Heqing nodded, "Okay."

At this time, Lu Lin noticed that Yan Heqing had changed his shirt. His eyebrows twitched slightly. He raised his hand to help him adjust his collar, completely covering up the red spots. He leaned into his ear and smiled, "Afraid of being seen?"

Yan Heqing didn't know what to say. He wasn't afraid of being seen, but he always felt that the skin in those places was extremely hot. He had no choice but to change into a collared shirt, but Lu Lin had to listen to the answer, so he wrapped his hand around him waist, gently kissing the scar on his ear, his voice was low and beguiling, "Tell me, are you afraid of being seen?"

Several scars had obviously healed long ago, but when Lu Lin kissed him, the toes stuffed in the slippers curled up unexpectedly. Yan Heqing had no choice but to stand on tiptoes and hug Lu Lin back. His chin dug into his neck, and his voice was muffled, " I'm hungry."

Lu Lin easily picked him up and carried him to the restaurant. No matter how many times he carried him, he would always be surprised by Yan Heqing's weight. It was too light. When he walked to the dining table, he put Yan Heqing on the cushioned chair and said, "I'll go Serve porridge."

Finally avoiding that question, Yan Heqing breathed a sigh of relief and nodded, "Please order more."

He smelled it. It was brown sugar porridge.

But he didn't expect it to be brown sugar rice porridge. Even the red dates were cut into thin strips and boiled into the porridge. It was glutinous and sweet and stringy. Yan Heqing might be really hungry. He finished the big bowl of brown sugar porridge quickly, and Lu Lin served him another bowl. bowl.

This time Yan Heqing was a little slower. He swallowed the porridge and asked, "When are you leaving?"

Lu Lin watched him eat from the side, "You can take a rest after eating and then leave."