Lin Fengzhi was stunned, biting the flesh on the inner wall of his lip, "Don't think I will feel guilty for doing this." His nose felt sore. "I was not wrong, you didn't show up when I liked him!"

Yan Heqing suddenly laughed.

Lin Fengzhi was frightened instead and stared at him blankly.

"Sometimes I can't tell whether you are really stupid or pretending to be stupid." Yan Heqing's eyes darkened a little, "No one accused you of liking Lu Lin before. It was you who knew he was my boyfriend. Last night, you were still Went to find him."

Lin Fengzhi really only remembered this matter now, but he didn't think he was wrong.

"You like Lu Muchi, but you don't like Lu Lin but you stay with him. You are lying. It's your fault!"

He took the phone and quickly opened the screenshot of the video to show it to Yan Heqing, "Don't try to deny it, this is definitely you!"

Yan Heqing looked at the fuzzy little dot. Lin Fengzhi was able to recognize him, which was another kind of talent.

But he only cared about another thing, "You came to Lu Lin just to show him this?"

Lin Fengzhi nodded, "Yes! I didn't want to expose you. It was him..."

When Lin Fengzhi was a child, he was pricked by a cactus on his palms. His hands were covered with tiny, translucent burrs. His mother picked them out for him all night before they were clean.

It didn't hurt at first, but the next day it hurt violently from time to time.

Those words Lu Lin felt like prickly pear pricks in his heart.

Loosening the bitten flesh, Lin Fengzhi's tone was filled with tears, "As long as he says he loves you, I will show him the screenshot, but he won't look at it yet."

This was not the first time that Yan Heqing heard from others that Lu Lin cared about him. Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie had all mentioned it.

But "As long as he loves you," Yan Heqing's chest seemed to be tugged hard, and he fell silent.

Lin Fengzhi misunderstood that Yan Heqing had a guilty conscience. His heart was beating violently, and he suddenly jumped out of bed, holding Yan Heqing's hands tightly, tears streaming down his face, "Brother, if you don't like Uncle Lu, can you let him go? I I can't live without Uncle Lu, I like him so much, you..." He struggled to enunciate, "If you let me do it again, I can give you whatever you want!"

Yan Heqing came back to his senses. He looked at Lin Fengzhi who was crying pitifully and pulled Lin Fengzhi's hand from his.

It was also at this time that Lin Fengzhi saw the bracelet on Yan Heqing's wrist.

Just like Lu Lin's bunch of red beans, the color is so beautiful that it's eye-catching.

"Lin Fengzhi." Yan Heqing called him by his full name, "That's it."

Lin Fengzhi was inexplicably panicked. He didn't know the reason, but he had a very strong, extremely strong feeling at this moment that he couldn't let Yan Heqing go. He wanted to hold Yan Heqing's hand again, "Brother--" but his eyes went dark.

He didn't recover this time. He didn't know where Yan Heqing was. He was anxious and scared, "Brother, where are you? My eyes suddenly lost sight. I can't see you..."

Yan Heqing was right in front of Lin Fengzhi. He watched Lin Fengzhi scratching in the air. Was his eye disease advanced?

He turned and left.

Lin Fengzhi became even more frightened when he heard the footsteps. He followed the sound and caught up, but tripped over his slippers and threw himself to the ground.