Yan Heqing had class in the first period, so he didn't go with him. When we parted ways, he asked him, "What do you want to eat tonight? I have two classes in the afternoon, and I will go back to cook first."

He offered to continue there today. Lu Lin was surprised, but he quickly replied, "It's my first time going to the hot pot at your residence."

Yan Heqing nodded and then went to the teaching building.

Lu Lin watched Yan Heqing go away, then turned around and went to the family area.

His eyes were dark, like the bottomless sea.

Yan Heqing's secret becomes more and more mysterious.

Just to ruin Lu Muchi's career, the technology company he invested in was enough to turn Lu Muchi over. There was no need for Yan Heqing to disrupt the cooperation between Huang Lu Muchi and Cheng Jian.

Yan Heqing is extremely smart and must have his purpose in doing things.

The most likely explanation for last night's arrangement was that his main purpose was Cheng Jian.

Is Cheng Jian also his creditor?

After joining Lu Muchi's project, Lu Lin received all of Cheng Jian's information.

A promiscuous young man with a corrupt private life had several affairs, but his father settled them all.

When he walked to the house, Lu Lin had already made his decision.

It was less than nine o'clock, and the decoration workers hadn't arrived yet. The door lock was still an ordinary door lock, and Lu Lin didn't have the key.

At this time, the phone vibrated.

Lu Lin took out his mobile phone and saw WeChat from 52 Hz.

"It's too late to go to class. A class lasts 45 minutes. Do you want to wait for me?"

Yan Heqing also thought that Lu Lin had no key.

Lu Lin suddenly changed his plan to change to a smart lock. Using an ordinary door lock has the benefits of an ordinary door lock.

He replied, "Waiting for you."

So President Lu, who counts his time making money in seconds, waited in the old corridor for 50 minutes.

It took Yan Heqing three minutes to come.

In the early summer weather, Yan Heqing wore a short-sleeved black shirt with a white T underneath. The red bean bracelet on his wrist was particularly conspicuous.

He took out the key and opened the door, "I'll get one next time..."

Lu Lin took him into the house, closed the door and trapped him in the door and his arms. He lowered his head slightly and pressed it against Yan Heqing's forehead, "How long will the break be?"

The breath that hit the tip of Yan Heqing's nose had a fresh mint flavor, and Lu Lin's intention was obvious.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to answer, footsteps and voices suddenly sounded outside the door.

Someone inserted the key into the lock.

The decoration workers are here.

There was a rare expression of obvious displeasure in Lu Lin's eyes. He raised his hand and locked the door. He lowered his head and pecked the lips a few times before letting go.

"Go home early after school."

Yan Heqing was two minutes late.

Gu Xingye followed Yan Heqing until the young man sat in the seat in front of him.