The roasted sweet potatoes were much more delicious than the ones Yan Heqing bought. He must have been really hungry because he ate all the roasted sweet potatoes.

However, the sweet potatoes were small and the portion was not large, so Lu Lin cooked sobering soup for Yan Heqing.

"I'm not going back tonight." Lu Lin touched his head, "I'll go to the guest room, and you go to sleep in my room."

Yan Heqing was puzzled, but he went to Lu Lin's bedroom anyway.

Compared with the guest room, Lu Lin's bedroom is half the size, and the bed is also larger.

After taking a bath, Yan Heqing put on suitable new pajamas. He didn't know when Lu Lin prepared them. He lifted the quilt and got into bed.

He was used to sleeping on a hard bed, and the mattress of this bed was also on the hard side, which was suitable for Yan Heqing. He pulled off the quilt, and a 1.8-meter-long adult only occupied a small area beside the bed, and fell asleep.

In the guest room, Lu Lin's phone rang.

The caller was Lu Han. Lu Lin muted the phone, threw the phone aside, and entered the bathroom.

——

On the other side, Lu Muchi's clothes were stained with blood and his face had several injuries. He squatted at the door of Yan Heqing, unwilling to go to the hospital.

Lu Han covered his nose, angry and helpless, "If you don't go to the hospital, what are you doing in this wretched place? Do you think your grandpa and I will live too long?"

Lu Muchi was irritated, "Don't follow me!"

Lu Lin didn't answer the phone and didn't dare to tell Lu Changcheng. Lu Han had no way to deal with Lu Muchi, so he had to soften up and said, "Be obedient and go to the hospital for a checkup first. If you are injured, treat it in time. If you are not injured, dad will send you back right away. You Grandpa is old and can't bear it."

Lu Muchi's head was so dizzy from Lu Han's thoughts that he actually closed his eyes and fell straight down.

...

The next day, as soon as Yan Heqing had breakfast, Ge Yuanyuan sent him a WeChat message.

"Do you know Lu Muchi?"

Ge Yuanyuan had met Lu Muchi several times. Lin Fengzhi called Lu Muchi to play ice hockey with him before.

Ge Yuanyuan's impression of Lu Muchi was that he was rich. Every time Lu Muchi came, he would treat them to dinner.

I woke up this morning and saw the local news feed. Although it was censored, the high-definition video had already been widely circulated on the Internet.

Although he had never asked about the relationship between Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi, their facial features were somewhat similar, and Ge Yuanyuan guessed that the two were probably related.

Yan Heqing put down the bowl. Lu Lin was still eating, so he replied to Ge Yuan, "I know."

"I knew it!" Ge Yuanyuan quickly shared the gossip, "Yesterday Lu Muchi hit a man at the Five Lakes Hotel and was hospitalized directly."

"Someone broke the news online that they had a dispute over a man. The man who was beaten was probably disabled and was carrying the ambulance on a stretcher."

"Um."

"Haha, you are so calm!" Ge Yuanyu exclaimed, "Today my group chat went crazy. They were all guessing that the mysterious man who caused them to fight was a popular male star recently. What was his name... the one with the most fans! "