Lu Lin didn't point it out and said with a smile: "You have the final say in your house."

The matter was settled, and the two of them chatted until Yan Heqing's hair returned to normal and was completely dry, before Lu Lin hung up the video.

After quitting the chat with Yan Heqing, Lu Lin clicked into the small group of three people and clicked on Chu Ziyu's avatar to chat privately.

"When are you free?"

Chu Ziyu replied instantly, "???! Is there anything else I can teach you?! I'm never free for others, but you and I are always available!"

Lu Lin got straight to the point, "He likes you very much. Ask him to hang out more often when you have time."

Chu Ziyu, "...?? Him? Master Xiao Yan?! Damn it, hehe, he likes me! I can play with him, but you are not afraid that I will lead him bad!"

"Just don't take up his study time." Lu Lin was not worried at all.

"There are so many requirements... I know, I know, and I guarantee that the task will be completed perfectly!"

The chat ends here.

The next day, Yan Heqing waited for Ge Yuanyuan at the exit of the city hospital station.

After a while, Ge Yuanyuan came out.

Ge Yuanyuan saw Yan Heqing from a distance, standing on tiptoes and waving to Yan Heqing through the surging crowd.

Optimistic and sunny, this is Cheng Jian's ideal type.

Yan Heqing also raised his hand to respond to Ge Yuan.

Ge Yuanyuan ran over in a few steps, "Sorry, we couldn't make it on the previous trip. There were too many people during the holidays!"

Yan Heqing smiled, "I just arrived too." He handed over the souvenirs, "You can now shop online, so it's fun."

Ge Yuan Yuan smiled happily, took it and put it in his bag, "It's different, there are no preservatives available locally!"

Ge Yuanyuan bought a few bags of fruit at a roadside fruit shop to visit a patient. He didn't know how to pick, so Yan Heqing helped him pick them. Ge Yuanyuan sighed all the way.

"You are so awesome. You can pick apples and peaches! You can also negotiate prices!"

In fact, these are nothing, but Ge Yuanyuan's family is in good condition, and no boy of the same age he knows is like Yan Heqing. He admires and likes Yan Heqing, and he can't stop talking about it all the way.

Yan Heqing was very patient, and he would pick up a few sentences on Ge Yuan Yuan's topics without getting too noisy.

When the elevator stopped on the 15th floor and the elevator door opened, Ge Yuanyuan had unilaterally classified Yan Heqing as his best friend.

When I got out of the elevator, I saw Lin Fengyi outside Ward 1503.

Lin Fengyi leaned against the wall and glanced at the elevator from time to time. As soon as Yan Heqing and the others came out, he immediately lowered his head again and randomly clicked on the screen of his mobile phone, pretending to play games.

Yan Heqing came over and asked first: "Is Auntie in there?"

Lin Fengyi said casually, "You don't know how to open the door and look at it yourself."

The heartbeat continued to amplify. When Yan Heqing and Ge Yuanyuan arrived, he nervously held down his violently heaving chest and quickly followed in.