Yan Heqing really hopes that he will succeed in starting a business as soon as possible and be with him as soon as possible!

At this time, Lu Muchi was annoyed that Lu Lin had been too harsh and knocked out half of his tooth. It hurt him to death just after it was repaired. He wanted to be gentle and talk to Yan Heqing on the phone, but his voice was damn rough and ugly!

He was struggling, "It's just a project, there are still two months left, it's related to your previous major, you come to the hospital to help me?"

The drunkard doesn't care about drinking. He wants to see Yan Heqing. It's best if Yan Heqing is in his sight every minute.

Yan Heqing agreed, "Wait until I'm free."

Lu Muchi almost blurted out when he would be free, but then he thought that his relationship with Yan Heqing had just eased a bit, and being too hasty would have the opposite effect.

He was unhappy, but he had to be generous, "You are busy, come back when you have time."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Xingye walked back at the right time. He did not continue the topic and said instead: "Feng Zhi is hospitalized."

Lin Fengzhi didn't want Gu Xingye to come to the hospital to see him. It would be troublesome if he bumped into Lu Lin. But he himself let it slip that he was in the hospital and Gu Xingye was coming, so he had no reason to stop him, so he made an appointment at the milk tea shop opposite the hospital.

Lin Fengzhi changed into his regular clothes and entered the milk tea shop. His handsome features attracted a lot of attention when he entered the store. He found a table near the back and sat down. He ordered a cup of pudding milk tea for himself and original pearl milk tea for Gu Xingye. .

While waiting for someone, he scrolled through his cell phone out of boredom.

He's also looking for cedar scented shampoo.

He is extremely patient. If he can't find a domestic brand, he will look for a big foreign brand. If there is no big brand, he will search for niche brands. He doesn't believe that he can't find it!

While he was searching carefully, the girl at the table next to him suddenly whispered a few times, "So handsome!"

Lin Fengzhi put away his cell phone. It must be Gu Xingye. He was used to it. Gu Xingye was popular with girls wherever he went.

"His eyes are so beautiful!" Another girl whispered, "I can't even transform him into someone else."

Lin Fengzhi suddenly realized something. He raised his eyes and saw Gu Xingye and Yan Heqing walking into the store talking.

"..." Lin Fengzhi looked straight at Yan Heqing.

At this time, Yan Heqing also noticed him, and their eyes met. Lin Fengzhi felt guilty and lowered his head to avoid it. He scolded Gu Xingye in his heart until his head was bloody. Why did this idiot call Yan Heqing here?

After a while, Gu Xingye came over and sat next to Lin Fengzhi, and Yan Heqing sat opposite.

The waiter came over with two cups of milk tea. Seeing three people there, she didn't know who to give them to. Yan Heqing helped her out, "I want a glass of water."

The waiter breathed a sigh of relief and put down two cups of milk tea in front of Lin Fengzhi and Gu Xingye. He quickly brought a glass of water to Yan Heqing and inserted a slice of perfumed lemon on the rim of the cup.

"Are you sick?" Yan Heqing asked Lin Fengzhi first.

Lin Fengzhi stomped on Gu Xingye's sneakers under the table, then raised his head and smiled awkwardly, "It's not serious, there is something wrong with my eyes."