Lu Muchi didn't believe it, "When did you become so familiar with my grandfather?" He stared at Yan Heqing, trying to find any flaw in his calm face.

Yan Heqing knew what he wanted to hear. He raised his lips sarcastically, "I'm not a masochist. After being choked and violently treated by you, I rushed to see you."

"You..." Lu Muchi poked at the sore spot, swallowed hard several times, and finally found the words to retort, "You were the one who made me angry first, I couldn't control it..."

"Your grandpa asked me to persuade you to eat." Yan Heqing interrupted him.

Lu Muchi felt a breath in his chest, feeling uncomfortable and depressed. He knew that Yan Heqing wanted to see him, but he was still angry with him, so he used his grandfather as an excuse.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Just eat."

He still blocked the door until Yan Heqing walked to the sofa and sat down, then he followed him.

Yan Heqing's eyes fell on the fruit plate on the coffee table. It was all high-end fruits and there was a fruit knife. He picked up the fruit knife and scratched the tip of the knife with his thumb. Lu Muchi's eyes lit up and he coughed, "I'll eat it." apple."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Heqing put the fruit knife back to its place.

Lu Muchi's expression changed a few times, "..." He sat down on the sofa opposite Yan Heqing, grabbed an apple, and took a fruit knife to peel it randomly.

After a while, the servant came with food.

Lu Han was outside the door and didn't hear the sound of plates being smashed. After a while, the servant's hands were free. His eyelids twitched a few times. Is this Yan Heqing... really useful?

Lu Han took out his cell phone to report to Lu Changcheng. After walking a few steps, he suddenly turned around and asked the bodyguard guarding the corridor, "Why are you the only one?"

He remembered there were two bodyguards guarding the hospital.

The bodyguard replied: "Zhao Qiang asked for leave this afternoon."

Lu Han asked casually, and when he got the answer, he hurried into the next room to make a phone call.

At the same time, Zhao Qiang cautiously arrived at a fishing ground.

It was past seven o'clock, the lights were on at the fishing ground, and there was only one man fishing on the shore in such a large place.

Zhao Qiang's legs were trembling and he asked in a low voice the young man who brought him in, "Lu, what does Mr. Lu want from me?"

The assistant looked gentle and said, "You'll find out when you go."

Since Zhao Qiang joined the Lu family, he has only seen Lu Lin a few times from a distance. As he approached the shore, his legs gave out and he almost fell, but his assistant quickly helped him and said, "Don't be afraid, Lu Whatever you ask, just answer accordingly."

Zhao Qiang nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I will definitely answer."

The orange light fell on Lu Lin's back. He was sitting on a folding chair with a bucket beside him. A fish was jumping around. A few drops of water splashed out and fell to the ground. The color quickly faded.

The assistant stopped and bowed slightly, "Mr. Lu, Zhao Qiang is here."

Zhao Qiang also bowed quickly, "Hello, Mr. Lu! I am Zhao Qiang."

Lu Lin didn't look back, he still held the fishing rod and said in a low voice, "You go out first."

The assistant left silently.