There are two large transparent glass plates, one is a small package of dried pineapple, and the other is a small package of beef jerky.

Yan Heqing sat down and opened a pack of beef jerky.

He's not a picky eater, but he does have a preference for beef.

There was the sound of cooking in the kitchen. Yan Heqing was chewing beef jerky and pinching his sore neck. At this time, a call came. It was one of his bosses who received extra money and wanted to rush out a report.

[The instructor suddenly urged me! I can only rely on you if you are urgent. If you pay before 12 o'clock tonight, I will pay an extra 500 for the expedited fee! ]

500 yuan was a lot, and it only took one or two hours for Yan Heqing, but there was a problem. He didn't have a computer right now. He didn't agree immediately, hung up the phone and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with the rich aroma of meat, probably the meat Lu Lin had stewed in advance before they came back.

There is also a plate of fried fish on the cooking table.

Lu Lin was cutting potatoes. Yan Heqing waited until he finished cutting and asked, "Do you have a laptop?"

Yan Heqing knew that there was a desktop computer in the study, but Lu Lin's computer must have a lot of work files, so it would be more appropriate for him to use another computer.

Lu Lin adjusted the sauce, "In the study, the password is 6 1."

Not hearing any footsteps, he stirred his chopsticks and said, "The files are all encrypted."

Yan Heqing didn't mean to show off, he just said a fact, "I can crack it."

Lu Lin put down the mixing bowl and put the processed potatoes into the baking pan one by one. He still didn't look back. "That's good. If you want to crack the opponent's computer in the future, you don't need to ask for outside help."

Yan Heqing then went to the study.

Lu Lin's top-of-the-line computer was much smoother than Yan Heqing's second-hand laptop, and with the same Internet speed as the Internet cafe, Yan Heqing completed the task in an hour.

Sent to the boss's mailbox, Yan Heqing's mobile phone text message reminded him that he had made a profit of 1,200 yuan.

He closed the computer and stood up. As soon as he turned around, he ran into Lu Lin's dark eyes.

Lu Lin didn't know when he came, leaning against the door frame and looking at him.

Yan Heqing was extremely vigilant and sensitive, but every time Lu Lin appeared, he didn't notice it. Yan Heqing's eyes moved slightly, "Is the meal ready?"

"Okay." Lu Lin looked away, turned around and went out first.

Lu Lin made squirrel mandarin fish, cherry meat, braised mushrooms with shepherd's purse, spring bamboo shoots, three shrimp noodles, Mediterranean potato salad, and two cups of mint and mung bean soup.

Yan Heqing thought of the reward Lu Lin mentioned. "Is this a reward?"

When he searched Ershiqiao, he saw that local specialties include mandarin fish, cherry meat, and three shrimp noodles.

And the last time he called Lu Lin, he mentioned that the improved potatoes at the base were not delicious.

"Yeah." Lu Lin put a piece of cherry meat on Yan Heqing's dinner plate. "This is my first time making it, and it tastes pretty good."

Yan Heqing had eaten cherry meat once, and it was in the small restaurant where he worked. The boss was very willing to cut out the ingredients, and it was so sweet that it was so sweet.