Once you get out of the forest, the map ends.

Ahead is a fork in the road.

Lu Lin stepped forward, squatted down and looked at the ground. It was all mud. There were obviously different footprints on the left side. Lu Lin frowned and raised his hand to look at the time. It was almost four o'clock.

There is a time limit for field surveys, and you are usually required to return to camp at six o'clock.

It takes several hours to return to the camp from here, and now it will be timed out to return to the camp. Yan Heqing is not a person without a sense of time. He will either find another way back to the camp, or encounter an accident.

Lu Lin stood up, sped up his feet, and chased after him from the left path.

In front of the waterfall with huge water flow, several flashlights were shining. Zhan Pingting held Zhou Wuyou tightly, "You can't go in! What if you can't get out either!"

Zhou Wuyou's eyes were all red. The usually cheerful and cheerful girl was now reduced to tears, "Yan Heqing hasn't come out yet, I want to find him!"

Zhao Yong squatted aside, lowering his head and not daring to speak.

There were two ways to enter the glowworm cave. He wanted to confess to Zhan Pingting alone, so he made up a lie and said they would meet up soon. The two groups left separately so that he could write the experimental report. After they separated, he deliberately pulled Zhan Pingting to confess to him later. In the romantic firefly cave, Zhan Pingting was also moved and agreed to him. He couldn't help but kiss Zhan Pingting. When the two came to their senses, Yan Heqing disappeared. .

Gu Xingye looked at his watch, it was almost an hour before they left the cave.

His expression changed and he decided not to wait any longer, "You guys stay where you are, I'll go back and look for you."

Zhou Wuyou quickly followed, "I'm going too!"

Gu Xingye shook his head, "I will be distracted by multiple people. Don't worry, I will find him."

Zhou Wuyou bit his lip, and Zhan Pingting stepped forward to persuade her, "Gu Xingye is right, it will be troublesome if there are too many people in there and then disperse. Let's stay where we are and wait."

Zhou Wuyou looked worriedly at the entrance of the cave and finally nodded.

Zhan Pingting thought for a while and then said: "Gu Xingye, you have to come back within an hour before you find anyone. In case Yan Heqing also finds a way out and can't contact you without signal, if he doesn't come back, we will go back to the camp. Please help."

Gu Xingye nodded and entered the cave again with a flashlight.

The few remaining people stopped talking and stared nervously at the entrance of the cave.

After a while, there were sudden footsteps behind him. Zhou Wuyou turned around first and looked over excitedly, "Yan He——"

The clear word is stuck.

A beam of light shone over him, and he couldn't see his face clearly against the light. He only recognized it as a man.

Lu Lin heard the first two words, and when he looked at the expressions of these men and women, his eyes darkened slightly, "Where is Yan Heqing?"

The remaining three people also looked over. Their flashlights were dim and they couldn't see Lu Lin clearly against the backlight. However, his voice had the majesty of a superior. Zhao Yong shuddered and pointed at the entrance of the cave and said, "We are exploring the cave. He didn't." Go back..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhao Yong felt the tall figure pass over him and disappear at the entrance of the cave in an instant.

Zhao Yong was stunned. He asked, "Who is this person?"

No one responded to him.

Yan Heqing was not lost, but his left ankle was bitten.

The fireflies on the cave wall were like starlight, but the ground was dark. He didn't see the animal that bit him, so he could only confirm that it was not poisonous.

From the time he was bitten until now, except for the pain in his legs, there was nothing unusual about him.

He analyzed the pros and cons. He could still walk with his legs, but it was unknown how long he could last. The flashlight they had set was at Zhao Yong's place. He used his mobile phone to shine it for a while, but it was almost out of power. If the lighting was lost, he might really be in the cave. get lost.

In the end, Yan Heqing decided to wait for rescue.

Other students will probably come looking for him if they notice that he is missing.

Yan Heqing is not sure.

He leaned against the wall, raising his head slightly and looking at the fireflies on the cave wall.

It's as beautiful as a dream, like the Milky Way in summer.

It was also a summer night.

He was less than seven years old at the time, and Yan Feng was only a few months old. He cried and went to make him laugh. Yan Shengbing came back and bumped into him, and slapped him hard on the head, "Get out! If you make my son cry, I will beat you to death!"

He ran out of the house and hid behind the flower bed. He thought that if Zhao Huilin came to find him, it would take a few minutes for him to go out.

He wiped away tears and looked expectantly at the door of the unit building.

There were many familiar people coming in and out, except Zhao Huilin.

At dawn the next day, he understood.

No one will come to him.

Except mosquitoes.

The arms are covered with big red bumps.

Perhaps thinking of mosquitoes, Yan Heqing felt his ankles were a little itchy. He took a picture of it with his mobile phone. It was a round hole, not too big, and there was some blood, not much. It should be a small animal, probably the sound of his footsteps. Scared it.

Worried that other bacteria in the cave might infect the wound, Yan Heqing thought about it and decided to tear off a piece of clothing and tie the wound first.

With only one leg available for movement, he squatted down extremely slowly.

Just as he lifted up his pants, there was a faint sound of footsteps.

Yan Heqing immediately raised his head and looked forward, "Zhao Yong?"

There were urgent footsteps, and then a ray of light came over. Yan Heqing squinted his eyes in the sudden light, and his pupils suddenly dilated in the blurry light and shadow.

Then, the visitor squatted in front of him, and the light shone on his exposed ankle. His thumb skillfully touched the top of his wound, and his magnetic voice was slightly raised, "Who is Zhao Yong?"