Zhou Wuyou and Gu Xingye looked at Yan Heqing at the same time. Yan Heqing said nothing and put away his notebook.

Zhao Yong whistled, "Unanimously passed, let's go!"

——

An hour ago, Lin Fengyi woke up, changed into sportswear and came out of the tent. Several groups of students were still discussing the route to the mountain. He looked around, but he didn't see Yan Heqing or Gu Xingye. They weren't going to climb the mountain together, were they?

Thinking of this possibility, Lin Fengyi raised his head to look for it. At this time, Sun Tingzhou came out of the tent next door. Seeing him looking distracted, he became a little curious.

Who is this beautiful man who seduces Lin Fengyi, who only cares about his younger brother, so tightly?

Sun Tingzhou initially pursued Lin Fengyi, but Lin Fengyi was only interested in his kidneys and not his heart. As soon as he thought, it would be fine to get someone, and the two maintained a long-term bed partner relationship.

In the past few years, apart from Lin Fengyi's unweaned younger brother, he had never cared about anyone.

Are you sincere this time?

Sun Tingzhou felt sour. He thought he would have hope if he waited long enough, but it seemed that it was inappropriate. In an instant, he had decided to end this bed partner relationship and adjust his mood. He caught up and said, "Who are you looking for? Let me ask for you."

Lin Fengyi's expression changed slightly. He didn't like others guessing his thoughts, but he was busy looking for Yan Heqing, so he casually said: "Gu Xingye, my brother's friend, please take care of me."

Sun Tingzhou's mouth twitched. His brother's friend was playing wildly. He asked someone to find out, but each group's route into the mountain was free. Sun Tingzhou asked for a map. "There are three routes. I'm not sure which one he took." One piece."

He persuaded, "I have to go back to the camp at six o'clock anyway. I can't lose it. Don't worry about it. Just wait where you are. You can't look for it one by one."

Lin Fengyi grabbed the map and walked away.

Sun Tingzhou, "..." sighed and followed.

As the two entered the mountain from the northern route, a silver-gray Bentley drove into the camp.

After stopping and getting out of the car, Lu Lin wore a set of casual clothes today, less majestic and unapproachable. He opened the trunk and took out the fishing bag.

Several students in the distance stared at Lu Lin, covering their mouths and screaming, "Fuck! Is he a senior? He's so tall and handsome!"

Lu Lin also has a map.

The assistant got it.

After receiving the photos from Yan Heqingfa, he searched the mountains of Huaishan and found that the area with water and waterfalls should be on the west side. He unfolded the map, looked at it for a while, and entered the mountain from the west mountain road.

After walking deep into the mountains for almost two hours, Lu Lin saw Plum Blossom Algae.

Just like the photo Yan Heqing sent him, hidden deep in the forest, it was a rich oil painting. Lu Lin took out his mobile phone, and the signal was intermittent. Yan Heqing did not reply to his message. It seemed that there was no signal here.

He glanced at the time, two o'clock in the afternoon.

It was almost dark in the forest. After walking in for a while, it was completely dark. Lu Lin turned on the light of his watch. A beam of white light penetrated the darkness. This was the only way in and out marked on the map. He did not encounter Yan Heqing and his team members. , they are still ahead, Lu Lin continues to move forward.