He was a few steps away from Yan Heqing. Lu Muchi's eyes were glued to Yan Heqing. He found that Yan Heqing had become more and more attractive recently. He was a man and he was very aware of Yan Heqing's allure.

He couldn't resist the urge to hide Yan Heqing.

Hidden in this villa, in a room that only he can enter and exit, no one can even look at him.

Lu Muchi stepped forward and said in a hoarse voice, "I got up early to make porridge for you."

"I don't like porridge." Yan Heqing simply refused.

Lu Muchi knew that Yan Heqing was still angry, and he would explain Lin Fengzhi's matter to him tonight. He smiled and asked, "Whatever you like, I will make it for you now."

He was joking, even cooking porridge bothered him.

But Yan Heqing said, "Butterfly cake."

Lu Muchi remembered the butterfly cake, and he thought, "Were you satisfied with the taste last time?"

Yan Heqing smiled slightly and said, "Very good."

Lu Muchi saw him smile for the second time, and his heart beat faster because of the smile. The butterfly cake was freshly made by the pastry chef of a five-star hotel, and it took six hours to go back and forth from the villa.

But Yan Heqing smiled at him.

Lu Muchi turned around and went downstairs, "Wait for me."

Yan Heqing's eyes were indifferent, and he suddenly called him, "Lu Muchi."

Even the name made Lu Muchi's heart beat violently. He swallowed, "What?"

"I want to take Teacher Xu to the yard to get some fresh air." Lu Muchi was even crazier than the original text. The villa was under intensive surveillance, monitoring every corner. Yan Heqing thought of several plans, but none of them could take Xu Qiaoyin away quietly.

There were only two surveillance cameras in the yard, and the place where he parked his car was a blind spot.

Lu Muchi hesitated. He had a psychological shadow. The first time Xu Qiaoyin disappeared was when she told him to go shopping and never returned. Now that Xu Qiaoyin's attitude has softened, he is still afraid that she will disappear without a word again.

On second thought, I realized that my worries were unfounded.

The villa was full of his people, and it was surrounded by surveillance cameras. It was in the middle of the mountain, surrounded by deserted people, and Xu Qiaoyin had nowhere to run.

What's more, Yan Heqing is now his sweetheart, and he has no reason not to be satisfied when he makes demands.

His tone was a bit doting: "As you wish."

A few hours later, Lu Muchi went crazy for his decision, but he didn't know it at this time. He didn't even take a driver with him and drove the car by himself to buy the Butterfly Cake for Yan Heqing himself.

Xu Qiaoyin freshened up. She had been locked up for two months and her legs no longer looked like hers. Yan Heqing was always there to support her when she went downstairs.

It wasn't until she came out of the villa and saw the green mountains and green trees that she finally felt like she was alive.

It had never been so clear that she longed to be free, to fly into the sky.

She closed her eyes and breathed in the long-lost air.

The two servants followed at a short distance. Yan Heqing led Xu Qiaoyin for a walk slowly. Suddenly, he turned around and called them forward, "Do you have a cloak?"