Yan Heqing caught the clothes and said, "Okay."

Lu Lin walked up the stairs, and Yan Heqing stood quietly for a while before putting on his coat, which was nearly two sizes larger than his. She wrapped him up with great security, just like Lu Lin held him just now.

Lowering his head, Yan Heqing coughed slightly and buttoned his coat one by one.

Lu Lin returned to the room and walked to the window without turning on the light.

There is endless darkness outside, and no sound can be heard, but the sea water flows endlessly.

He raised his hand.

The fingertips still remembered the touch of the young man's waist. The body temperature was obviously cold, but it was so hot that he almost lost control.

A few minutes later, Lu Lin changed into a diving suit.

We went into the sea for a night dive from the other end of the boat.

On the second day, we stayed at sea for another whole morning, had lunch and returned to the voyage.

The boat driven by Lu Lin.

Knowing that they saw a beluga whale last night, Chu Ziyu murmured all morning, "I'm so unlucky, I should have known I wouldn't sleep! I've been out on the sea a hundred times and dived hundreds of times, but I haven't seen a whale's tail! Xiaohe I saw Qing the first time I came here, what kind of fate do I have!"

Xie Yunjie complained, "If you want to see a whale's tail, don't you have to see a whale?"

Chu Ziyu rolled his eyes at him, "The important thing is behind!" He looked at Yan Heqing and smiled instantly, "Xiao Heqing, you are lucky. Next time I go to sea with you, I will give you good luck!"

Xie Yunjie complained again, "I think it's better for you to use your brain."

Chu Ziyu grinned, "How can I mess with Xiao Heqing's brain? He is a university student in Beijing. If I go back and recreate it for ten thousand years, I won't be at this level."

They only found out that Yan Heqing was studying at Beijing University through chatting this morning. They still admired rich young men like them, who were not in prestigious universities but were good students with real talents.

"Hey." Chu Ziyu remembered something again, "The last time A-Lin went to the training ground to practice driving, wasn't he just taking you to practice driving?"

At that time, he didn't know that Lu Lin was chasing Yan Heqing, so he wondered why Lu Lin was still practicing driving with his skills.

Yan Heqing nodded.

Chu Ziyu counted the time and said, "Then you will be taking the second semester exam soon, right?"

"The exam is over." On the same day that Yan Heqing finished taking the second and third exams, he also took the fourth exam immediately after. "Get your certificate next week."

"..." Chu Ziyu turned to stone.

Xie Yunjie burst into laughter, "Fuck, hahahaha, Chu Ziyu, you are so fucking embarrassing."

Yan Heqing didn't know why, but he didn't care about it either. Xie Yunjie smiled enough and straightened his face to explain, "Chu Ziyu has been taking the second grade exam for three years."

Chu Ziyu said, "I know why A Lin..." stopped and quickly glanced at Yan Heqing.

His big colander! Lu Lin hadn't confessed yet, and he almost leaked it to him.