Lu Muchi got angry and was about to snatch the phone and confront Lin Fengzhi. Yan Heqing looked at him first, his eyes clearly written, "Quiet."

Lu Muchi withdrew his hand abruptly, but the fire in his heart was only temporarily suppressed.

He used to think that Lin Fengzhi was cute in every aspect, but now even his voice disgusted him. He was only allowed to like his uncle, but his brother was not allowed to like him. Lin Fengzhi why?

Yan Heqing said a few simple words, and Lin Fengzhi hung up the phone.

Lu Muchi couldn't wait to explain, but Yan Heqing got in the car, and his nose almost hit the door.

The butler did not dare to breathe out in the cab. Lu Muchi was extremely depressed. A few seconds later, he coldly ordered the butler, "Send him back safely. If he bumps a hair, you know the consequences."

The housekeeper responded repeatedly, received permission, and quickly drove down the mountain.

Back seat.

Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and quickly wrote down the missed villa monitoring points in detail.

——

It's almost eleven o'clock, and the lights are still on on the top floor of Lu's headquarters.

He was going to sea on the weekend and was about to leave on Friday afternoon. Work had to be handled in advance. Lu Lin finished processing the last document and the dinner delivered by his assistant was already cold.

The employees all got off work. Lu Lin picked up the lunch box, went to the tea room and used the microwave for two minutes, and also made a cup of coffee.

There were two tables for eating in the tea room. Lu Lin ate on the spot and quickly solved the problem. He took out his mobile phone and sent a message to the small group of him, Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie.

[Meet at Jinwan Port on Friday and go to sea. ]

Chu Ziyu replied instantly, "?????? Mr. Lu sent the wrong group??? This is not a fishing group! Invite us to go out to sea??? Don't you think I'm stupid and can't take the bait!"

After a few minutes, Xie Yunjie asked, "How many people are there?"

Lu Lin, "Four."

Chu Ziyu posted a big question, "Besides the three of us, who else is there???"

Xie Yunjie laughed and scolded Chu Ziyu for being a bad guy. Who else could Lu Lin use to organize the game? His big treasure. Xie Yunjie typed, "The world of two people at sea is so romantic, and the light bulb is so bright with the two of us."

Chu Ziyu was still confused, "Damn it! What's going on? Who is Mr. Lu doing in this world? Did I miss something?"

After realizing it, he said, "I know! Master Xiao Yan!"

Chu Ziyu immediately ended the video call.

Xie Yunjie pinched her, "My wife is asleep."

Lu Lin didn't answer either, and posted in the group, "Still chasing him, don't scare him."

Xie Yunjie, "...Brother, I haven't been so innocent since junior high school. I'm really willing to lose!"

Chu Ziyu felt itchy, "How much have I missed! What's going on! Can it be Friday immediately?!!!"

Lu Lin didn't reply and left the group.

Pinned to the chat bar, 52 Hz has been silent for a long time.

By Thursday, a red dot unexpectedly appeared at the top.

Lu Lin just arrived at the office and clicked on the transfer, 4850, which was 500 yuan more than the installment amount, indicating that it was the second installment and the second medical expense.