The back seat was quiet, and after some time, Lu Lin turned around.

In the narrow field of view, Yan Heqing was curled up, with his hands folded on his chest, his chin buried in his hands, revealing a small side face, his two long legs bent, his clothes fell to the ground, and a mobile phone was left on the ground.

Taking the cashmere blanket, Lu Lin unfolded it, leaned back, and gently covered Yan Heqing with the thin blanket.

As if he felt it, Yan Heqing moved and shrank into the cashmere blanket. His long eyelashes like brushes could barely brush against Lu Lin's fingers.

Furry and slightly itchy.

Lu Lin's dark eyes were a little more intense.

Yan Heqing completely retracted into the cashmere blanket. Judging from the shape, he was holding the blanket tightly with both hands.

Lu Lin let go and was about to pick up Yan Heqing's coat.

At this time, the phone screen lit up.

The incoming call is from a local number.

Lu Lin didn't answer the call. He waited for the call to end before answering for the second time, in case anyone came to Yan Heqing for urgent matters.

Soon, the screen went dark, then continued to light up, with the same number.

Lu Lin picked up his clothes and mobile phone, hung his coat on the back of the passenger seat, and got out of the car holding the mobile phone.

He didn't wear a coat. He had just gotten out of the car and the temperature difference was obvious. He closed the door softly and took a few steps forward to answer the call.

As soon as the call was connected, the person on the other end complained like he was pouring beans, "Why don't you answer the phone! I delivered the car to the garden owner..."

Lu Lin interrupted in a deep voice, "Speak clearly and repeat."

His tone was not harsh, it could even be considered calm, but it was filled with undeniable majesty. He breathed a little heavier, and when he spoke again, his tone had become submissive, "The thing is, the car you bought at our car dealership yesterday , I sent it to Xiumei Flower Garden according to the address. If you have any questions later, please contact me at any time."

Lu Lin said calmly: "I know."

He hung up the phone before the person on the other end dared to pick up the phone.

Lu Lin put away his phone and was about to turn around when his phone rang and vibrated this time.

Alarm clock.

Yan Heqing set an alarm clock for 8 o'clock.

Lu Lin pressed stop.

At the same time, another WeChat notification popped up.

sep12.

[elder brother? Not awake yet? ]

elder brother?

Lu Lin's eyebrows moved slightly.

At first, Yan Heqing slept extremely uncomfortable. Gradually, he felt very warm, as if he had returned to his mother's womb, a place where there was no defense, only safety and warmth.

He settled into a deep sleep.

When he opened his eyes again, Yan Heqing was a little confused for the first time. He looked at the roof of the car for about four or five seconds, and his memory became clear.