From a distance, he saw a flower shop with lights on. Despite this, Yan Heqing still ran and arrived at the flower shop in twice the time. It was a large flower shop with a full range of varieties. The incandescent lamps were turned on brightly, illuminating the flower shop. It feels like spring has arrived in the store, with all the flowers in bloom.

The flower shop owner is taking inventory. Tomorrow will be particularly busy during the Chinese New Year. She was supposed to close the store today, but she thought it was cold and late, and there were no customers anyway, so she asked the clerk to get off work without closing the door. Unexpectedly, after doing the calculations for a while, she looked up and saw a boy who was so handsome that he looked like a dummy standing there. In front of Gladiolus.

Gladiolus comes in several colors, and Yan Heqing scanned them one by one, including red, blue, purple, yellow, white, and light pink.

He didn't remember his mother's preferences, so he turned back and smiled at the boss: "Hello, I want a bouquet of gladioli, in all colors."

The boss originally wanted to close the store and come back tomorrow, but Yan Heqing looked so good-looking, so she put down her pen, walked out of the checkout counter, and confirmed again, "All colors are included? This combination may not necessarily look good."

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips slightly raised, "It doesn't matter."

The boss picked out a few branches each and wanted to pull off the beautiful wrapping paper. Yan Heqing stopped her and said, "Just wrap it up. I want a bouquet of chrysanthemums, white and yellow."

The boss was a little confused. It was rare to see chrysanthemums displayed at home during the Spring Festival, but they were also available in the store. She nodded, took a newspaper and simply wrapped the gladioli, and then went to wrap a bunch of chrysanthemums.

The price of flowers has increased during the Spring Festival. A bouquet of flowers that usually costs dozens or dozens of flowers costs hundreds today. Yan He paid the bill and left with two bouquets of flowers in his arms.

The subway was already empty. For a long distance, Yan Heqing was the only one in the crowded carriages. Everyone had gone home to celebrate the New Year. After passing through the city center, some people came up.

The familiar platform, not far from the exit is Lu's headquarters and coffee shop.

Yan Heqing freed up a hand and took out his mobile phone to log in to WeChat.

The chat section between him and Lu Lin was still where it was last time.

Clicking on Moments, Lu Lin did not post in Moments, and was blocked by sep12.

Suddenly, Yan Heqing's eyes flashed slightly, and he stopped at Lin Fengzhi's latest friend list half an hour ago.

The picture shows an exquisite gift box.

Caption: I'm downstairs!

Yan Heqing had seen the gift box, which contained the tie that Lin Fengzhi bought for Lu Lin.

——

In the lobby of Lu's first floor, the receptionist who was about to get off work smiled politely again, "I'm sorry, our Mr. Lu doesn't know this Mr. Lin."

Lin Fengzhi raised the brim of his hat and said in an urgent tone, "No, I think...Mr. Lin really knows Mr. Lu. Why don't you call to confirm? This is Mr. Lin's New Year's gift to Mr. Lu!"

During the holidays, Mr. Lu gave them countless gifts. The front desk understood very well. She smiled apologetically, "I'm really sorry. I've confirmed with the Secretariat that I really don't know this Mr. Lin. Please return it to the sender." Bar."