Did he misunderstand that Yan Heqing didn't want the 100,000 back?

Yan Heqing walked to the door and stopped. Without looking back, he took out the key and opened the door. His calm voice showed no emotion, "I wasn't there before, and there's no need for it now."

After twisting the key, the door lock made a slight sound, and the door opened. Yan Heqing suddenly turned around, and orange light fell into his eyes, flowing like glass, "Good night."

Yan Heqing entered the house and closed the door softly.

Lu Muchi froze on the spot, with a cool and slightly rustling "good night" lingering in his ears.

"crazy."

Lu Muchi swallowed, mechanically turned around and went downstairs.

He actually...

Two ordinary words made him feel extremely happy.

Lu Muchi walked for nearly ten minutes after dozens of steps. After leaving the unit building, he rushed to the parking lot. He couldn't wait for a moment. He wanted to pull out the thorn in Yan Heqing's heart and start over with him!

The car started and Lu Muchi drove away as fast as lightning.

On the third floor, Yan Heqing lowered the curtains and walked back to the coffee table with a calm expression. He took out the new innerwear and pants from the paper bag and carried them into the bathroom to wash.

He used soap locust powder and poured it into the water. The soap locust powder slowly blended into the water without foaming. Yan Heqing soaked the light-colored and dark-colored clothes in the basins respectively, then wiped his hands and left the bathroom. , he changed into another set of clothes, put on a hat and mask, and went out.

The guard came out with instant noodles and saw Yan Heqing leaving the community.

Yan Heqing used to work night shift in a bar. He would occasionally go out late at night. When he came back early in the morning, he would encounter the doorman several times and he was used to it.

He opened the lid of the instant noodles and saw the steam coming out. He shook his head and sighed, "You are so smart working day and night to make money at such a young age."

Yan Heqing walked to the roadside, but it was too late. He waited in the cold wind for almost ten minutes before he hailed a taxi.

After getting into the back seat of the car, the driver started the car and asked, "Where?"

Yan Heqing sat firmly and reported the Yan family's address.

Lu Muchi had been to Yan Heqing's adoptive parents' house several times and knew the way. He arrived downstairs at Yan's house before ten o'clock.

Most of the residents in this community are locals, and the Chinese New Year is approaching. At this time, there are still thousands of lights, and from time to time there is the sound of TV, the sound of playing mahjong, and the laughter of children.

The car stopped directly at the door of the unit building. Lu Machi got out of the car without moving. He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw that there was a car parked not far behind him.

He took out the cigarette, lit it and put it in his mouth. He took the mobile phone and made a call. After saying a few words, the car parked behind opened its door and two tall men quickly ran towards him.

"Master Lu."

The two bodyguards lowered their heads respectfully.

Lu Muchi didn't get angry this time. He pulled out his cigarette and slowly exhaled a mouthful of white mist. "The household on the left on the second floor, named Yan, wants my 100,000 yuan back. I must get it back tonight."