But before he could be happy, Yan Heqing disappeared.

Afraid of being discovered by his grandfather and father, he asked someone to send Xu Qiaoyin to his vacation villa, and drove around looking for Yan Heqing. He even went to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institution, but Yan Heqing didn't show up at all!

Lu Muchi didn't rest all day and night, and his eyes were bloodshot. Then he went back to the villa to rest for a while. When he reached the door, his shoes touched something, and he kicked it away irritably.

Boom! It was the sound of something heavy hitting the ground.

Lu Muchi didn't care at all and pushed the door open and went in.

In the bathroom, hot water poured down, and the scene of him grabbing Yan Heqing's neck the day before yesterday kept flashing in front of Lu Muchi's eyes.

"...Why don't you explain!"

Although he was obviously caring about him and helping him find Xu Qiaoyin, Yan Heqing was like a mute and said nothing.

Lu Muchi punched the wall angrily, breaking his joints. He didn't feel anything. He cursed, but he was worried in his heart, would something happen to Yan Heqing?

He has determined that Yan Heqing likes him.

So I didn't want to be Lin Fengzhi's stand-in. I learned that he missed Xu Qiaoyin and silently helped him find care.

idiot.

Lu Muchi brushed his hand over his head to divert the water.

Do you think he will be moved and like him?

That snowy night flashed before his eyes again, with the young man walking toward him holding an umbrella. Lu Muchi suddenly turned off the shower. The sound of water disappeared instantly, and the increasingly noisy heartbeat became louder and louder in the bathroom.

Lu Muchi couldn't control it. He missed Yan Heqing crazily.

If Yan Heqing were in front of him at this moment, he swore that he would not do anything but look at Yan Heqing.

He had never missed Lin Fengzhi so much.

After closing his eyes and opening them again, Lu Muchi strode out of the bathroom, grabbed a towel and wiped it casually, then put on his clothes and set out to find Yan Heqing again.

——

In the next few days, Yan Heqing stayed at Lu Lin's residence without going out, quietly reading the books.

Lu Lin too, just as he expected, never came back.

Two days before the New Year, Yan Heqing packed up his things and cleaned Lu Lin's residence thoroughly. He polished every brick and every piece of glass until it shined.

It was getting dark, so Yan Heqing went downstairs and took out five brand-new hundred-yuan bills from the cash machine, and then went to the supermarket to buy a red envelope.

Returning to Lu Lin's residence again, Yan Heqing put the five banknotes into the red envelope, left a note, and put them on the dining table together with a napkin box.

After checking the kitchen and bathroom one last time, the stoves and faucets were all tightened and nothing was missing. Yan Heqing picked up his things, got into the elevator and left.

After walking out of the building, the cold and wet air hit him. Yan Heqing raised his head slightly, and the sky sprinkled fine and broken snowflakes. They were not big and fell on his eyelashes and melted.

I caught the last subway and arrived at Beijing University Subway Station. It was almost ten o'clock.

The snow was falling so hard that it blurred my eyes, and someone was selling umbrellas at the subway entrance.

A very low-quality transparent umbrella, but it's cheap, only 10 yuan a piece.

Yan Heqing bought one.

It was probably too cold, or the florist had returned to his hometown to celebrate the New Year. The roadside was deserted as never before, with only the small lanterns hanging on the trees on both sides shining brightly.

Yan Heqing held an umbrella and walked forward slowly.

He was not sure whether Lu Muchi would be waiting at the door at this time.

Just not today, but also tomorrow.

Unable to find him despite all possible means, Lu Muchi had no choice but to wait and see.

When he entered the community, the security guard was very surprised to see him. He had not been seen coming or going in this period of time. He thought he had gone back to his hometown to celebrate the New Year! The security guard greeted warmly, "Long time no see."

Yan Heqing responded politely, "Hello."

Walking into the community, Yan Heqing lived some distance away. He was not in a hurry or slow.

Most of the migrant workers in the community have returned to their hometowns to celebrate the New Year, and only a few households still have lights on. As they approach the building where Yan Heqing lives, it becomes even darker, without a single light on.

Yan Heqing quietly closed the umbrella, gently shook off the remaining snow on the umbrella, and then walked into the unit building.

The sensor lights lit up one by one, and Yan Heqing stopped when he was approaching the third floor.

Lu Muchi stood in front of his door.

One was above the steps and the other was below the steps. This time, Lu Muchi no longer stared at Yan Heqing. Instead, he looked like the person standing in a low-lying area who could only look up.

He looked at Yan Heqing almost greedily.

During this period of time, he couldn't help but admit that this young man who was constantly eroding his mind was different. Yan Heqing was so different in his heart.

As for what's different, he needs time to slowly figure it out.

He spoke, his voice hoarse beyond words.

"Yan Heqing, how about we get acquainted again?"

The air moves quietly.

Those light-colored, breathtakingly beautiful eyes looked at him calmly and without any ripples.

Lu Muchi's heart stopped working for a moment, and then he realized that the entire stairwell was filled with the sound of his thunderous heartbeat.

Lu Muchi had never been so nervous. His lips were so dry that they were peeling. He licked his lips uneasily, his Adam's apple rolling violently, and he was about to speak again.

A sound colder than the falling snow on a winter night sounded.

"How do I get to know each other again?"

It's so simple, how could Yan Heqing not understand it? Lu Muchi frowned, "From today, this second, forget everything before and start over."

Yan Heqing raised his eyes slightly and looked at Lu Muchi. Suddenly, the corners of his calm mouth curled up very lightly, very lightly. He smiled, with a hint of humor in his voice, "Lu Muchi, are you kidding me?"

Lu Muchi was dazzled by this brief smile.

It was the first time he saw Yan He smile clearly.

It turns out that he is so different from Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing has no dimples.

Lu Muchi held his breath, "I'm not kidding."

"Then your memory is really bad." Yan Heqing tightened his lips and spoke indifferently, "How can I get to know you again for a product that has been booked for 100,000 yuan?"