He stood up immediately, took his coat and left the office.

Returning to Lu Zhai, unexpectedly the lights were brightly lit.

When Lu Lin entered the room, Lu Changcheng cursed angrily in the living room, "A loser! I can lose a lot of people!"

The tall and strong bodyguard lowered his head and did not dare to reply even a single word.

Lu Han supported Lu Changcheng and whispered, "Dad, Xiao Chi loves to play, maybe he went somewhere to play."

"He is the only eldest grandson of the Lu family. He disappeared for a day and the phone still can't be connected. If something happens to him, you all can't even think about it!" Lu Changcheng was so angry that his chest hurt. He sat back on the sofa and picked up the handset of his landline phone to dial.

Lu Lin didn't respond, so he changed his shoes and went upstairs.

Lu Changcheng caught a glimpse of Lu Lin and exchanged a few words with the person on the other end of the phone. He quickly put down the phone, stood up and called him, "A Lin!"

Lu Lin stopped and looked sideways, "What's the matter?"

Lu Changcheng was angered by his attitude and stomped his cane hard, "Did you hear that something happened to your nephew and you didn't react at all?"

Lu Lin still didn't respond, "He is an adult and it is normal not to be able to contact him for a day."

"Don't make excuses! You didn't think he was your nephew at all!" Lu Changcheng's blood surged and he started shaking, "From the bottom of your heart, you don't recognize me as your father! If your grandfather hadn't asked for it before he died, you wouldn't have even come back to this house! "

Lu Han quickly supported Lu Changcheng and calmed him down, "Dad, don't get excited. The doctor just said you should take a good rest."

Lu Changcheng looked at Lu Lin and said, "If he stops being angry with me, it will be the best way for me to rest."

Lu Han glanced at Lu Lin and was not too happy, "Alin, work is important, and family is important too. Dad misses you every day. Just follow him and everything will be fine."

At this time, the landline phone in the living room suddenly rang, and the housekeeper quickly answered it. After a few seconds, he covered the receiver and said in surprise: "Master, I found the young master. He has returned to his villa."

Lu Changcheng's expression relaxed and he sat back on the sofa with his cane. Lu Han also sat down and said with a smile: "I feel relieved now. Dad, can you go and have a rest?"

Lu Changcheng nodded and looked towards the stairs again. Lu Lin was no longer there. He was so angry that his blood pressure rose again, "Unfilial son!"

Lu Muchi searched for Yan Heqing all day and night. He searched all over the capital. He also visited Yan Heqing's home, but still no one was there.

He checked all the hotels, big and small, including train stations, airports, and bus stations. Yan Heqing seemed to disappear out of thin air, without any news.

Lu Muchi slammed the car door, feeling a little uneasy for the second time.

The first time was when Xu Qiaoyin disappeared.

When he came back from school, he didn't see the figure always waiting for him at the door.

At first he didn't take it seriously, but on the second day, Xu Qiaoyin was still missing. On the third day, the fourth day... he saw her again the day before yesterday.