Chapter #29

---Flashback---

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the room where Isadora Jackson and Regulus Black sat together. The flickering candles illuminated their faces as they exchanged tender smiles. Their love was a quiet flame that had burned brightly for years, uniting them in a bond that was as unbreakable as it was passionate.

Regulus took Isadora's hand in his own, his dark eyes locked onto hers. "Isadora, you look more beautiful with each passing day."

Isadora's cheeks flushed with a delicate shade of pink. "And you, my dear Regulus, have a way with words."

They shared a soft chuckle before the room fell into a comfortable silence. It was in this serene moment that Isadora gathered the courage to speak of something that had been filling her heart with both joy and anxiety.

"Regulus," she began, her voice filled with tenderness, "there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Regulus's brow furrowed in concern as he squeezed her hand gently. "What is it, my love? You can tell me anything."

Isadora took a deep breath, her gaze unwavering. "I'm going to have a baby."

Regulus's eyes widened in astonishment, his initial surprise giving way to pure happiness. He couldn't contain the broad smile that formed on his face. "Isadora, that's incredible news! You've made me the happiest man in the world."

Tears of joy welled up in Isadora's eyes as she leaned in to kiss him. Their lips met in a sweet, passionate embrace, sealing their shared excitement and love for the new life that was growing within her.

Regulus couldn't help but imagine their future as parents, filled with laughter, love, and the promise of a family they had always dreamed of. Little did they know that their happiness would be short-lived and that their world would soon be thrown into uneasiness.

--- End of Flashback ---

As Harry, Hermione and Alexia stood in the distance, watching the last of the Dementors leaving the place, they saw Professor Snape arriving at the scene, he took his wand out, and made the three bodies levitate.

"Now we have to wait until he arrives at the castle. We must assure people see Sirius getting locked up," Hermione declared, her voice a whispered command that hung in the cool night air. Alexia's gaze met Hermione's, a silent understanding passing between them. A soft blush graced their cheeks, and subtle smiles played on their lips.

"You think Buckbeak will be okay with us flying him?" Harry's casual suggestion broke the hushed atmosphere, casting a ripple of surprise across Hermione's face and an almost comical expression of shock on Alexia's.

"What?!" Hermione exclaimed in a tone tinged with fear, her eyes widening at the unexpected proposition. Alexia's reaction mirrored her sentiment, a surprised gasp escaping her lips.

"Well, we have to get to the highest tower of Hogwarts to save Sirius, and Buckbeak seems to like Alexia very much," Harry announced, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he kinda enjoyed the shock that played across Hermione's features like a passing storm.

"Yeah, you're right, let me ask him," Alexia responded with an air of casual determination, her tone belying the gravity of their quest. In the enchanted night, her words hung in the air, echoing through the ancient trees like a secret whispered among friends.