39: Happy Ending?

Everyone was carried away by their conversations and they were are smiling ear to ear. Neither of them knew someone was watching them from the outside.

"I won't let her win. If I can't have him then neither can she."

*[•.•]*

The next few days were peaceful and quiet. Hye Na and Heeseung had been going out on dates. Visiting places they went together. The park, the cafe, the convenience store. The frequently visit these places but they would always go to new places. Today they decided to go back to the amusement park, to make new memorises to replace the old ones.

They were walking around, holding hands exploring the place together.

"Heeseung! matching headbands?" Hye Na said as she pointed at the headband shop looking at him excitedly.

"mhm, " heeseung nodded his head as they went to enter the shop.

"Which one should we get?" They're all really cute." Hye Na carefully picks the headbands.

Heeseung looked at the headbands and picked out 2.
"how about this one?"

It was a hamster headband, one holding a carrot and one holding a cabbage."

"okay!" Hye Na says delighted.

After they paid for their headbands, they walked around the amusement park, ride on roller coasters and played multiple game booths.

They were at their last stop, the haunted house escape room. It was a special event held for a certain period of time, before they went in, heeseung went to get some food and drinks while Hye Na stay in the queue waiting for him.

As she waited and waited, Heeseung never came back. She was almost at the front of the queue and he still wasn't back. Hye Na had called and texted Heeseung but he did not respond. Panicked, she left the queue to go and find Heeseung.

As she looked around, she couldn't find him anywhere. She felt something was wrong and immediately called her mom to let her know that Heeseung had gone missing.

She immediately went to the ticket counter to get an announcement to be made.

"Lee Heeseung, if you're in the amusement park, please come to the ticket counter now."

After the announcement was made, heeseung was still not found. but only one person came, Jiwon.

"Heeseung is with me right now. follow me."

Hye Na sense that nothing could be good following Jiwon, as she walked behind her, she quickly sent a text message to her mom to inform her.

She followed Jiwon to an abandon factory near the amusement park. The whole place was dark and scary. As they walked further in, Heeseung was tied to a chair and unable to move.

"Hye Na! Don't come any closer!" He shouted.

Jiwon laughed, "still trying to protect her? oppa you know that the moment she came here, its over for her."

Jiwon walked over to Heeseung with Jake standing behind him.

"attack her."

not knowing what she meant, suddenly a bunch of gangster came out, running towards Hye Na with a bat. Jake immediately ran towards her and fought with them. "Jiwon this is not part of the plan! Ask them to stop, don't hurt her!"

Jiwon could not care less as she sat down beside Heeseung and watched the show. Heeseung kept trying to untie himself to help.

"Stop trying, I've made sure to tie it so that you can't get out."

Jake was getting tired and slowly getting beaten down. Just then, someone ran towards Hye Na and attacked her. Hye Na quickly dodged trying to stall time.
"AH!" Hye Na had tripped and fell.

she looked back to see the attacker smirking, "no where to run? It's over for you."

As the attacker swung his bat, Hye Na shuts her eyes.

"BANG!"

======chapter 39======
•••
Thank you!
Please leave a vote 🗳️