31: Hesitation

Heeseung made eye contact with Hye Na, has he waited for her response.

"I-

"I'm sorry, this is all very sudden and- ,"

"Hye Na, don't rush you answer please," he held her hand and begged.

"I won't pressure you on it, so give me your answer whenever you're ready," He said as he let go of her hand and stood up.

"I'll see you in class," He said as he walked away.

Hye Na was surprised, she sat there dumbfounded at his words. She was not expecting him to confess just like that. She thought he liked Heewon, She thought that he wouldn't like her, She thought none of this was real.

She thought about his words and was conflicted,
"I'll have to talk to Heewon about this."

*[•.•]*

She walked into the classroom, feeling awkward as she met Heeseung's eyes. She quickly walked to her seat avoiding his gaze as much as possible.

Heeseung who meet her eyes, quickly avoid eye contact too, he stare outside not wanting to pressure her by staring straight at her.

Class had started and Hye Na could not concentrate at all, sitting in front of Heeseung made her nervous. She wasn't writing any of her notes that she usually does, and she obviously did not pay attention.

"Hye Na! Can you please answer this question on the board?"

"..."

"Hye Na!"

The teacher shouted which made Hye Na jump, "i'm so sorry! The answer is: ..."

For the next few lessons, the same thing kept happening over and over again.

"DINGGGG!"

Finally class was over, Hye Na breath a sigh of relief before walking over to Heewon to talk to her about Heeseung.

"Heewon, let's go to the café we always do. I have something to talk to you about."

Heewon stared at her, wondering what she was so serious for before answering, "yea sure, that's probably the reason why you're so out of it today."

At the café, Heewon and Hye Na order their usual favourites and sat down immediately.

"So...what did you want to talk to me about? I have to rush today, I have tuition afterwards," Heewon said looking at her curiously before taking a bite of her vanilla cake.

Hye Na took a peek at Heewon before lowering her eyes and taking a small bite of her Strawberry Cheese Cream Cake.

"I-," she hesitated.

"Heeseung confessed to me."

That was all she said, as Heewon dropped her fork and stared straight at her face shocked.

Heewon couldn't believe it that Heeseung confessed to Hye Na.

"so...what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

"I'm going to give him an answer before the holidays."

"what would your answer be."

Hye Na couldn't answer that question, she thought about what her answer would be.

was she going to love again? was she going to accept his confession? was she going to be in a relationship again?

She was too afraid to be in another relationship, as she kept quiet trying to figure out her answer, Heewon simply said, "I like Heeseung."

"What's your answer going to be?"

========Chapter 31=========
well, i think i can say we're close to the end!
well it's a yes and not rlly 😢
•••
Thank you!
Please leave a vote! 🗳️