25

Her heart flutters. She quickly backs away from him as she covered her ears.

"no, i'll pay you back in cash." she picks a clothing and immediately went into the changing room.

A few minutes later...

She came out of the changing room.

"how's this?" she asked Heeseung.

"looks good." he replied sitting down admiring her.

"let's go then." she smiled at him.

"until you agree to become my girlfriend, or i shall not pay." Heeseung smirks.

"Then i'll just ran out of the store. you have to pay anyway, unless you want the police." she smirks while raising an eyebrow.

"definitely not needed." Heeseung stood up as he went to the counter to pay.

After paying the both of them went back to the store, to see Ni-ki and Sunoo both exhausted while sleeping next to each other. Heads on top of each other.

they sure are tired... she thought as she cleaned up and wiped the tables.

Friday|
It was another day at sch, and at this time, it was near their exams. Teachers were giving out the activity for the month.

"Exams...Exams...Exams...CAMP?!" Hye Na looked at the paper excitedly.

finally there is camp, it was so boring this whole year, she thought.

But first, who will she have to pair up with? She thought about it for a moment. Definitely, Heewon and jungwon...well the last person could be decided by the teacher?

"Guys, report to me in groups of fours so that I can write down your groups."

Heewon and Jungwon meet with Hye Na and tried to think of the one last person.

There was one person who everyone avoided...Lee Heeseung, well we can't say he is nice to everyone?

But there was one person everyone wanted to partner with, Jiwon.

But Jiwon stick to Heeseung like glue, she didn't accept any other people unless they accept to be in the same group as her and Heeseung.

They ended up to be the last pair with no groups. And there were 2 other groups of 3. One of them was Hye Na's group, and the other was the popular girl group.

"Omg, they are definitely going to be split!"

"Ah! I hope Heeseung joins us." The popular girls looked at Heeseung.

The teacher walks in to see both of them without a group of 4.

"Heeseung and Jiwon, you will have to split up. Since Hye Na's group has a boy already, Heeseung will go there. No sharing tents between boys and girls. Jiwon, you will go to the other group. Now split."

what... Hye Na panicked. Heeseung in her group? oh well that's bad? She couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

She calms herself down as she lay her head on the table.

"I hope nothing happens..."

*Skip A Few Days To Last Day Of Exams.*

"whew...finally exams are over." Hye Na pass the paper to the teacher before leaving the classroom.

she sighs as she thought about her history paper yesterday again...

I hope my science paper are able to pull up my average scores... she continued walking looking down.

She walked home, feeling the windy wind blowing against her face gently. She reached home happily and place her bags in her room and went for a shower. There is camp tomorrow, I'm so excited, she thought.

She packed her bag for a day camp since there was covid, there was no way they were staying over. after a while of packing, she wipes her sweat, on the air-con and took a nap...

Camp|
The day has finally came, camp. The activity that the students were most excited about.
except for those students who were scared of high elements, luckily Hye Na wasn't one of them. But the thing she hates the most is pairing up. She's athletic and most of her friends are scared to do the activities with her. So they paired up themselves. It made her feel left out but she had a positive feeling she would get one of her good friends in the group today.

She walked to school with her heavy back and heaved along the way. She just started and she already felt that it was too heavy for her to carry. She had brought too many stuff, but it was kinda good she was over-prepared.

She was about to take a break and sit down at the bench nearby when she suddenly felt her back wasn't heavy and her bag was so much lighter than before.

"Oh no, did things drop allow the way that's why?" she mumbled as she looked back to see a tall figure in front of her.

"Oh.. It's you Heeseung." she said as Heeseung took her bag and carried it.

"Ah! No! It's fine!" she tried taking her bag back but he stopped her.

He assured her it was fine before walking alone and smiling at her. "You seemed pretty excited don't you?"

She nodded her head in agreement. "Definitely." she replied back before continuing their journey back to school.

When they reached school, Hye Na asked for her bag back and sat down at where Heewon was at.

"Ooo~ someone came together with a special person today," Heewon said.

Hye Na rolled her eyes, ignored her and asked, "where's Jungwon? he should be here by now..." she checked the time.

"He was injured yesterday... He got into a small accident Hye Na. Didn't he tell you?" Heewon replied.

"No," Hye Na said, worried about Jungwon. As she was about to text Jungwon, the teacher came and told her to keep her phone or they will confiscate it. I guess I'll just text him later... still worried about Jungwon.

Hye Na was spacing out worrying about her best friend when the teacher called for her.

"Ni-ki will be joining your group today. He has no group since the day we informed you. What a rebellious boy to tell us that he was already in a group!" The teacher nagged.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes, he found it annoying but at least he didn't mind to stay in a group with Hye Na. Just he found someone annoying, Lee Heeseung.

======End of Chapter 25===
I know it's been long since I posted and most of y'all might have already forgotten the story 😔 but hope y'all still liked the new chapter. School has been hectic 🏫 :(
thanks for the 900 reads!!! 🌸🌸
•••
Please leave a vote 🗳
Thank you!!  Thanks @begonegativethought for the continuous votes!!

This week update will change from Sunday to Friday. Will be posting on next week Sunday again if I can cope with exams.