Chapter 4 •Mindblowing Park•

Hye Na and Heeseung reached the park and sat down on the bench near the food truck.

"Should we order something? A drink is definitely not enough to fill me," Heeseung said looking at the attractive looking cheese corndogs.

"Sure. You can go ahead and buy. i'm kinda full." Hye Na said rubbing her stomach.

"No, I'm not eating if you're not eating. So please eat, it's awkward to eat alone," Heeseung plead Hye Na looking at her, eyes as shining as if it's the whole universe.

"Fine." Hye Na said.

Those eyes were the one who made Hye Na agreed. She stared at Heeseung for a while realising how handsome he is. Thin lips, pointed nose, big eyes. Eyes, Nose and Lips. They were all perfect?

Hye Na was enchanted by Heeseung's looks. How come she didn't notice it for the whole day?

"Hye Na? Hye Na? Hello! Are you still there?" Heeseung asked waving his hands in front of Hye Na's face.

"Oh...yea...I'm here..." Hye Na said shaking her head, changing her view to the trees.

"The trees are beautiful aren't they." Hye Na said, realising she was caught staring at Heeseung.

Heeseung giggled and went to buy the food for both of them leaving Hye Na alone. That was close, Hye Na thought. was close? no. your already caught Hye Na.

Hye Na shut her eyes as she waited for Heeseung to bring the food back. She was awaken by a tapping on her shoulder.

"Hye Na, wake up" Heeseung said, brushing her hair making it messy.

"Hey stop it." Hye Na said.

Heeseung kneel down to Hye Na height and pulled Hye Na into a hug. After the hug, Heeseung pulled Hye Na face closer to hers. As they both slowly close their eyes...

"Hye Na? Hye Na? Miss Hye Na? you'd been sleeping for the past ten minutes." A voice woke Hye Na up for a dreams.

She opened her eyes to find herself leaning on Heeseung's shoulder. He was staring right at her, with the corndogs in his right hand.

oh my god.

Did she seriously have that dream? and was she seriously lying on his shoulder?

Hye Na face crumpled down into bit pieces of embarrassment. She couldn't face Heeseung anymore. Her heart was beating so much that she hopes Heeseung doesn't hear it. After all the staring and dreaming it was too much. She slowly looked up to Heeseung as he tiled his head, smiled at her, passing her her corndog.

Hye Na avoided Heeseung's gaze and took the corndog. A soft accidental touch has been felt on Hye Na's skin. Surprised, she dropped dropped the corndog on the floor.

"Ah...I dropped it. I'm really sorry," Hye Na said to Heeseung. She picked up the corndog to throw it away. As she walked towards the rubbish bin, a lady called out to her.

"Hey! Since you dropped yours, let me give you a new one."

It was the food truck lady. Hye Na reject the lady who had given her the offer. The lady took her hand and dragged her back to the food truck passing her a new corndog.

"Hye Na, should we take a picture? We hangout for the first time and we should also get a picture with the lady who gave you a free corndog. Not everyone does that."

"Hye Na tooked a step back as Heeseung took out his phone for a photo.

"No...no thank you. I'll take a photo of you guys instead." She said stepping forward covering Heeseung camera. "Please..." Hye Na said.

Heeseung was curious why Hye Na didn't want to take a photo. but he didn't ask further. Hye Na was obviously feeling unwell in this situation.

"Okay, then you shall take pictures of me. Kang Hye Na." Heeseung said giving her the most angelic smile ever.

"Click!"

"That's one of the pictures" Hye Na said smiling excitedly showing Heeseung the picture.

"I look handsome right?" Heeseung asked looking at Hye Na with hope.

"Nope." Hye Na replied, walking way trying to contain her laughter.

Heeseung ran towards Hye Na and stopped her standing right in front of her.

"You're joking. Right?" He asked seriously.
"I thought i looked great in the photo," Heeseung said to himself while pouting his lips looking like a innocent baby.

"Yes you look great," Hye Na said once again walking further covering her face. She was definitely turning red. She can't believe she had admitted Heeseung is handsome right in front of him.

Hye Na suddenly stopped and turn back,

"Heeseung..."

"You're UGLY!" Hye Na said as she turn back running away as fast as possible.

She was having too much fun teasing Heeseung she didn't even realise someone was cycling a bicycle right towards her.

"YAH! KANG HYE NA! WATCH OUT!"

"Screech!!"

The bicycle had stopped on time.

Hye Na fell down due to shock. She had almost got into a serious accident.

Everything stopped moving for a while, the air was dead.

"Hey are you alright? Please tell me I didn't hit anyone. I'll get killed by my mom. She just gave me back my bike today." A young voice said waving his hand.

"Kang Hye Na! Are you alright?" Heeseung asked worriedly checking if Hye Na is hurt anywhere.

Heeseung helped Hye Na up to her feet hold her so she doesn't fall.

"I'm fine now," Hye Na said swiping her hair out her view, standing properly by herself now.

"Uhm...really sorry for what happened earlier," the person that almost hit Hye Na said.

He bowed and apologised again, then leaving Hye Na and Heeseung alone again. It was already 6.00pm, so both of them had to go home already. Both Hye Na and Heeseung walked out of the park together before waving each other goodbye.

Well, it was unexpected, but they are going the same way...

Thankfully, the awkwardness stopped as Hye Na's house was closer. They once again said goodbye to each other as Hye Na walked into her house, waving Heeseung a goodbye until he was out of her vision.

A thought suddenly ran through her mind, "Kang Hye Na, the actions of Heeseung was so unexpected today, you better watch out."

Watch out? For what?

=End of Chapter 4=
Hope you enjoyed the story! Please share it with others too It would be good for me to have better opinions on improvements for the story!📝