19

Just before the story continues :
AU: I hope it looks like a deer just like Heeseung

XXXXXX

-      (this has been changed to *[•.•]*)

XXXXXX

*[•.•]*

"Yes?" Hye Na replied questioning herself at the same time.

"But i'm not sure..."

Hye Na sighs as she grabbed her phone and took a picture of the library.

She posted the picture on her instagram.
caption: At the library, confused as always.

While Hye Na just stared at the picture she just posted, Heewon snatched over her phone.

"You like him. Even if your confused with your feelings, I am here, listen to me." Heewon assured her.

Wednesday|
Another boring day in school, but we can't say boring yet cause non of us know what's gonna happen.

Hye Na was still half-asleep, when she reached school, Heewon dragged her to the school garden. and the person who was waiting there was Heeseung. He looked at the 2 girls who just came, clueless he walked towards them.

"what are we going to do here?" he questioned.

"Do y'all...want to try and date each other?" Heewon said as she place them standing in-front of each other.

The whole place went silent.

Hye Na stared at the other 2 before saying, "sure, i'll get going now..."

She turned and walks away not knowing what she just replied to.

"wait what?" Heeseung stood there shocked before he ran to grabbed Hye Na's hand.

He turns Hye Na around as he questioned again, "really?" with his eyes open wide, confused.

Hye Na shook her head, trying to understand what's happening. He kept asking her the word, really. Hye Na was even more confused now.

Normally, most people would have said yes right? Hye Na thought as she just said, "yes."

After hearing 3 letters, yes. Heeseung hugged Hye Na.

Hye Na face had gone red. redder than a tomato. She thought she was luckily, really luckily to be hugged by him.

She lift up her head and placed it over his shoulder, breaths from being quite suffocated before she asked, "what's happening?"

By the time she got away from the hug, she looked around to find Heewon. She needed to know what she had done. Heewon had long already left.

But there was still someone else there...?

*[•.•]*

During recess Hye Na was just "busy" reading her book while trying to process what happened this morning.

really? did she and heeseung just become a couple like that? it was unbelievable to her.

she was going to slowly answer her train of thoughts but she couldn't answer any of them. She has finally decided to ask Heewon after sometime.

Just as she was keeping her book, someone called her sweetly.

Oh? Did Heewon come find me instead? great! she thought.

But when she looked at the person standing at the door, it wasn't Heewon but it was Jiwon.

Hye Na sighs and went along to find Jiwon. But the moment they reached outside, Jiwon expression changes.