15

Saturday
"Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding..."

Hye Na are you awake?
Hye Na remember your meal?
Hye Na wake up! piggy
Hye Na
Hye Na
Hye Na
WAKE UP!!!!

All the messages coming from Heewon.

"what?" Hye Na rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed to wash her face. She then came back quickly as she lay down on her bed while looking at the message.

she replied:

The text conversation
Heewon:

must it be today?
I don't feel like it.
How bout another day...

no! you must come today. I already book a reservation. Also! remember to bring
my stuff :)
i'll be at your house at 12.00pm.

read 10.49

"I guess I at least have another 10 minutes to sleep," Hye Na set the alarm place her phone beside her bed and nap.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding..."

Phone|
Hey!
You better be prepared.
I'm coming to your house now. -11.30pm

"shit! why am I going out like EVERYDAY?!!" Hye Na cursed as she look at the time on the phone.

"and why do my notifications work better than my alarm clock!" she sighed as she rushed into the bathroom to shower.

-

"Ding dong! Ding Dong!" the doorbell rang.
Hye Na quickly ties her hair as she went to get the door.

"Your too fast! It's only 11.50am!" Hye Na said as she looked at the clock in her house.

She invited Heewon in for a seat and got prepared in 5 minutes.

"Let's go. To I don't know where," Hye Na said.

Heewon nodded as she grabbed her items and left the house with Hye Na.

They reached a restaurant and sat down. They ordered their food. They chatted for awhile before their food arrives. The moment their food arrives, both of them went quiet.

their thing - silence when eating. (nobody talks)

Hye Na ate while using her phone. She had a notification about Jiwon.

Jiwxn3 wants to follow you on instagram.

She clicks on the notification and accept her request.
"why though?"

After both of them finish their food, they ordered their drinks and talked.

"Heeseung has a girlfriend..."

"You knew?" Heewon question shocked.

"Yea..."

"Are you sad about it? You seem to be interested in him," Heewon smirked as she look at Hye Na.

"What? No! He's taken..." Hye Na sigh as she leans onto the table.

"By the way, it's ex girlfriend." Heewon adds as her face puts on a surprise smile.