Chapter 13 •Avoid•

Thursday
School. Again.

Hye Na sat down as she tried to avoid Heeseung as much as possible.

especially during recess.

1st time
"Hye-

2nd time
"Hye N-

3rd time
"Hye- ," before Heeseung could finish, Hye Na cuts in.

"Sorry, i'm busy with teacher today," Hye Na said as she quickly walk away.

Heeseung was confuse and puzzled by the fact she ignored him.
Is something wrong? he thought. Heeseung brush his hair back as he went towards the duo, Heewon and Jungwon.

"Hye Na is acting weird today?" Heeseung asked.

Jungwon nodded his head rapidly as he answered, "as if she is hiding from you, heeseung."

Heeseung drops his head in disappointment.
did I do something wrong, he thoughts while making a sad pouty face.

-

Hye Na heaved a sigh of relief as she walked into the classroom with her textbooks.

I can't avoid him for the whole day, she sigh again.
She was just about to go to the toliet when she encounter Heeseung right at the door.

Hye Na look down as she tried to walk pass Heeseung. But his steps would follow mirrored in every direction her feet goes.

He blocks her with his hands as he asked genuinely , "why are you avoiding me."

Hye Na stopped her feet as she look up towards Heeseung. Heeseung slowly tilted his head while having the 'so are you going to tell me' look.

Hye Na bites her lips as she turned around walking back into the classroom.

"Wait! I'm not done," Heeseung grabs her hand and dragged her to the school rooftop where he close the door. He placed both hands on the wall to make sure she doesn't leave.

"So?" he said as he slowly remove one hand.

"Did I do something wrong?

is there anything wrong about me?

why are you avoiding me

did you hear something about me?" he repeatedly questioned Hye Na.

Hye Na was still trying to think of a excuse.
the hug. the hug. the hug.

That the only thing that came to her mind.

"the hug!" she shouted unconsciously.

"Click- "

A student opened the door, "The teacher asked you guys to come back to- ." The student rubbed his eyes as he stared at them in disbelief.

"We'll be down in a minute," Heeseung hush the person as he put his index finger on his mouth.

The student quickly bowed to them as he closed the door covering his mouth.

-

shet, i'm dead, she swallowed as she looked away.

"So what was it?" Heeseung looked back at Hye Na as he questioned.

Luckily he didn't hear it, Hye Na thought feeling relieve.

She looked Heeseung in the eye as she slowly got engrossed in it.

Snap out of it, kang hye na snap out of it, she reminded herself as she answered, "ah there is leaf on your hair."

She slowly reached and remove the leaf and ran away escaping from Heeseung.

"Phew," she walked into the class and she sigh before apologising to her teacher.

Heeseung soon came in after as he also apologised while taking glances at Hye Na. He sat down after and whisper, "after school."

-

After school

Many students rushed out of the class room excited to go while Hye Na was here stuck with Heeseung. He wouldn't let go of her wrist unless it left them in the classroom.

After he check that everyone left. He pinned Hye Na to the wall with one hand as he repeated his question again, "what was it."

Hye Na sigh as she mumbled, "yesterday. hug."
Hye Na nodded her head in embarrassment as her face can be seen pasted with many, 'I regret it' look.

"Kang Hye Na, it was just a hug, why are you so awkward bout it," Heeseung said.

Hye Na covered her face with her hands as she speak, "I don't know..."

Heeseung smiles at her cuteness as he gave a gentle pat on her head, "don't worry about it."

Hye Na heart started to beat faster.
was she flustered. her heart fluttered?
She brushes her feelings off her chest as she murmured, "okay."

"Click- "

another one. seriously?

They both look at the student as he stared back at them.

The silent broke quickly as he went towards them and whispered to Heeseung, "Is Hye Na your girlfriend?!!!"

"No- What? Where did you get that info from," Heeseung looked at him in a bewildered state.

"Uh, oh nevermind since she's not," the classmate replied.

Hye Na heard everything, she was just pretending she didn't hear anything. but somehow she felt like Heeseung had just played with her heart.

her heart fluttered many times whenever he's there.

"why am I feeling like this. no he's likes heewon, the way he looks at her, the way he holds her hand to drag her. it's all different. Heeseung..." Hye Na mutter as she talked to herself.

"yes? you called me? anything to ask or say?" Heeseung turned back.

"no...nothing," Hye Na replied smiling as moved away from Heeseung and walked out of the classroom waving a bye.

"Do I like him? Hopefully not..."

"Why is she avoiding me..."

=========End of Chapter 13=====
Thank you for supporting the story!