Chapter 14 •Girl•

Friday
=====Heeseung=====
Heeseung woke up at 6.30am in the morning as he checks his phone as he heard a notification.

"what was I expecting...she didn't reply me," he sighs.

Heeseung gets up as he rub his eye and check the date. It was a school holiday. He lays back down on his bed as his right arm covering his eyes.

He tried to sleep but was interrupted by another notification. He sat up and check the chat.

•The text conversation•
???

Heeseung. Do you want to go out today?
I'll treat you.
please come <3

No
I'm not in the mood.
stop bothering me
You promised to

I said maybe.
now go out with me.
I'll meet you at the train station.
near your house.
8.30.

read 7.14am

"Ugh, why is she here..." Heeseung brush his hair as he got up to prepare. He wore jeans with a plain white shirt paired with a brown loose coat on the outside. Took his phone, earpiece and wallet before going out.

========Hye Na=======
Hye Na got up at 8.00am and decided to make breakfast for her family. She opens the refrigerator got some egg and bread out as she prepares to make french toast.

She places them on the table and ate her share while eating she receive a notification. She grabbed her phone with her right hand.

The text conversation•
Heewon:

Hye Na, can you help me take a delivery?
reach at 8.25!!
i'm out today :(
do me a flavour i'll buy you a meal. 😉

okay. 
just this time.
remember my meal hehe!

Hye Na clean her plates as she changed into white hoodie, long brown black checkered blazer and black white line tights. She grabbed her brown crossbody bag as she walked out to the train station.

Hye Na reached there at 8.20am where she sat down at bench 25 to wait for the delivery.

10 minutes has passed and the delivery man still didn't come.

"where is the delivery person?" she said as she looked around.

"Ding...Ding...train arriving."

The train slide past and stop as she sees a girl walking out with a purple heart bag.

"It's you right?" the girl walk out looking at her.

"yes, it's me."
She seems familiar? Hye Na thought.

She receive over the bag and bows. "Thank you, how much it is?" She said.

"$15!" The girl said.

"Choi Jiwon, I'm here."

"Baby! Your here!" the girl said rushing over giving someone a hug.

"Hey! Your money!" Hye Na turn towards them as she tried to pass Jiwon the money.

She stop in her track seeing who it was.