16

Hye Na ended the call with Heewon as she reached home. She opened the door and went in with Jungwon.

"Take a seat, I'll get you a drink." she politely told Jungwon.

Jungwon took a seat while looking around the house.
"The house decoration changed?"
"It wasn't like that when I came last time," Jungwon questioned.

Hye Na passed Jungwon a drink before turning the TV on.

"Don't call me next time if you can't go into your house," she declared before taking a sip out of her drink.

They watched a movie for the next 2 hours. While watching, Hye Na fell asleep. Jungwon smiles at Hye Na and pats her head. He gently moves Hye Na head to rest on the couch sides, taking a blanket and covered Hye Na with it. After watching finish the movie, he left the house with a small note, "I left after the movie."

-

Hye Na had woken up hearing the door open. She picks up the small note left from Jungwon and checked the time. It was already 7.00pm, her mom had just reached home. She cleaned up the living room area and went to her room while texting Jungwon.

Phone|

Sorry, I slept.
See you on Monday :)

Hye Na left her phone on the table as she went to take a shower. After she came out, she looked at the phone notifications, Heeseung had called her many times.

"Heeseung? He called me?" Hye Na stared at her phone before calling Heeseung. 

"..."

Hye Na called again.

"..."

and again.

"..."

She had called Heeseung for more than 10 times, and he didn't answer any of it. Instead of calling Heeseung, Hye Na decided to just text him instead.

Phone|
Heeseung: where are you?
HS: did you leave?
Hs: Are you okay?
- 1.27pm

HS: hye na i'm coming to your house to check on u
-2.34pm

"He came to my house?" Hye Na wondered.

She didn't see him though. Hye Na tried to call Heeseung one more time and he finally answered.

"Heeseung..."

"You're safe right."

"I am. I'm sorry."

"See you in school."

"..."

-

Monday
At school, Hye Na stay at her seat the whole day. The first thing she went to find during Recess was Heeseung.

She went through the hallways, the sports hall and the classroom but to no avail she couldn't find him.

"He did come to school today so where is he?" Hye Na wondered.

There was only one answer, the rooftop.

Hye Na walks up to the rooftop as she found Heeseung sitting down there with his earpiece plugged in.