Jin- I just get free from a meeting....you want something

Jm- wait hyung...( He put the call on hold ) ...you want me to tell him ( to Suga) or you will eat

Jm said with a smirk..

Suga see him in horror

Suga see him in horror. He remembered clearly that he used the same trick on jm earlier but now it's getting on him .
( Tit for tat )

Suga- ( shook his head in no )- I will eat.. please don't..

Jm-( on the call ) - hello.. it's nothing Hyung..I just want to tell that we get the agreement I tell you..

Jin- ohh.. congratulations jiminah..I am so proud of you ..where is yoongi I want to congratulate him too..

Jm- actually we arrange a small party on the success of project so hyung is there ..congrats him later...

Jin- ok..jm I have to go now ..we will talk later ok dear...take care ..bye..

Jin cut the call. Suga exhale a deep breath . It look like he is not breathing at all.

Suga-( shout ) are you out of your mind.. you seriously call him

Jm- Yes..now do what I say or I will call him again and this time i will make sure that he get to know everything you done.. (seriously )

Suga pout. Jm is sounding so serious he know jm will not hesitate to tell Jin about his little stunt and what will happen after that he clearly know.

Suga- you are sho bad....meanie...( Baby voice )

          He is damn cute

          He is damn cute .. isn't him

        ( I wanna touch his cheek 😩)

Jm smile internally and cooed in his Hyung cuteness. He shook his head and start to leave .

Jm- hyung eat the food properly and rest ..if you don't want Jin hyung to make your butt red...( Teasing )