The dean's eyes instantly brightened. What he was most worried about was the winter. With limited funds, they could not afford to pay for the heating of such a large area. They could only give priority to the children's dormitories, and the classroom cafeteria was not open.

Therefore, every winter, the child suffers especially hard. He was a bit desperate just now and wanted to ask Lu for more air conditioners. Unexpectedly, Lu Lin prepared them in advance!

The dean was deeply moved. If Lu Lin hadn't been so steady and majestic, he would have wanted to hold his hand and thank him for the whole day and night.

"Okay, okay." He picked up the porridge, "Eat it quickly, don't let it get cold."

Suddenly Lu Lin asked: "Have you eaten?"

The dean immediately replied, "Not yet, this isn't-" Realizing that he wasn't talking to him, the dean turned his face. Lu Lin was indeed not asking him, but looking at the canteen volunteer just now.

Yan Heqing nodded, "Eat at home."

The dean was very surprised, "Do you know each other?"

Yan Heqing explained, "Mr. Lu helped me."

Lu Lin was not satisfied with this explanation, but he didn't say anything.

The dean nodded understandingly, Mr. Lu was very involved in charity.

In addition to donating money and materials during natural disasters, I heard that high scholarships have been set up in colleges and universities. Two days ago, the secretary mentioned that a top student volunteer came to the orphanage. The young man in front of me is elegant and elegant. It should be him. He probably won the Lu Scholarship.

Acquaintances are easy to talk to. The dean remembered the donated infirmary, library, and new dormitory. He glanced at the work badge hung by Yan Heqing, whose surname was Yan. He immediately followed the trend, "Mr. Lu, let Xiao Yan take the lead later." Take a walk around the orphanage."

Lu Lin picked up the chopsticks and picked out a fried dough stick, "Okay."

The dean finished breakfast in advance, and on the pretext of going to the bathroom, he ran to Yan Heqing and found a secluded place to explain to him, "Xiao Yan, when you show Mr. Lu around later, mention more about the building donated by Lu, especially It's the infirmary and library. The orphanage is really in need of them, so it's best to start construction after the new year."

It's not that he is petty, he has encountered this kind of thing several times. Several companies have come to sponsor the building, but it is either a piece of paper or a foundation that is unfinished. Now that he sees the building, he is completely relieved, even if it is the Lu family.

Yan Heqing originally thought that Lu Lin was just giving some gifts, but unexpectedly he also donated the building. He nodded.

Back in the cafeteria, Lu Lin had already finished breakfast. The dean was going to check the truck supplies. He said a few polite words and left quickly, leaving only Yan Heqing, Lu Lin, and a bunch of curious children.

Yan Heqing said to Lu Lin, "Mr. Lu, do you want to leave now?"

Lu Lin looked at him and asked first, "Is your face hurt?"

He was the first person to ask. Yan Heqing's eyes narrowed and he said, "It's a small injury. I scratched it accidentally. It's almost healed."

Lu Lin's eyes were heavy, "Be careful, it's very close to your eyes."

Yan Heqing was stunned for a moment. After two seconds, he smiled and nodded, "Thank you for reminding me. My eyes are very important to me. I will be careful next time."