Lu Muchi and Chu Ziyu get along naturally, there is no sense of seniority, and they talk very casually.

Only Lu Lin.

He was really afraid of his uncle and didn't dare to make any mistakes.

Lu Lin said a faint "hmm" without saying anything else, nor did he let Lu Muchi sit down. Lu Muchi was so anxious that he wanted to find Yan Heqing now, but before he could speak, Chu Ziyu kicked the chair next to him. , "Sit down and join us at the same table."

Lu Muchi subconsciously looked at Lu Lin. Seeing that Lu Lin didn't respond, he had no choice but to sit down, as if on pins and needles, his eyes constantly searching the crowd.

Except for the kitchen, the surveillance camera could only see the entrances everywhere. He only saw Yan Heqing arriving at the banquet hall and disappeared. Shouldn't you go find that man now? Lu Muchi was getting more and more irritated. If Lu Lin hadn't been there, he would have kicked the table away and turned Yan Heqing out immediately.

At this time, on the 21st floor, Lin Fengzhi used the universal room card to open 2120. He closed the door gently, closed his eyes, raised his neck and breathed deeply into the air in the room. He knew that Lu Lin had not entered this room yet, but ... He imagined the smell on Lu Lin's body, which was the smell of pine needles after snow, and his heart couldn't stop trembling.

The fragrance Lu Lin used should be customized. He searched all brands and found that several were very close, but the middle notes started to be different, and the top notes were a bit similar.

Uncle Lu Lin...

Lin Fengzhi's face turned red. He held down his violently beating chest and entered the bathroom first.

Before nightfall, he wanted to take a bath.

The food delivery room was in full swing. Yan Heqing took the tray and continued to deliver food to the banquet hall.

The wedding went smoothly. After the bride and groom kissed each other on the stage, the parents of both parties now spoke, and the scene was filled with a sensational piano solo.

Waiters shuttled around, busy serving dishes.

Yan Heqing glanced around and confirmed that there was no Lu Lin on the tables on the left, so he delivered food to these tables.

I want to avoid meeting Lu Lin today.

Meeting by chance many times would be too deliberate, and there was no need to meet Lu Lin today.

The focus was on the stage, and the light in the venue was very dim. People next to Lu Lin would talk to him from time to time. Lu Lin occasionally nodded to show that he was listening. Suddenly, his peripheral vision flashed slightly, and he looked slightly sideways, looking into the distance, seven meters away from him. Where there were eight tables, a slender figure flashed past.

"Mr. Lu?" The man shouted several times before Lu Lin came back to his senses.

He picked up the wine glass, took a sip, and finally said, "Sorry, what did you just say?"

Chu Ziyu had already left the table and went to greet the guests for a toast. Lu Muchi was not in the mood to watch any wedding. He pinched his fingers anxiously. When the food was finally served, he took a few casual bites, put down his chopsticks, stood up and walked to Lu Lin's side, lowering his head. Whispered: "Uncle, I have to leave in an emergency."

Lu Lin was still thinking about the figure just now, and nodded lightly in response.

Afraid that Lu Lin would find out the clues, Lu Muchi walked normally at first. As he approached the door, he sped up and almost ran to the monitoring room.