The next second, the quilt was opened, Lin Fengzhi hurriedly got out of bed, and ran away with bare feet.

Lin Fengyi couldn't help laughing and followed him immediately.

Lin Fengzhi rushed to Lin's mother's room, where she was playing with the bottle of carnations.

Hearing the noise, Mother Lin turned around and was very happy, "Zhizhi is up."

Only then did Lin Fengzhi realize that he had been deceived.

He stared, suddenly deflated.

After these few days, he has actually accepted the fact that he is adopted.

He was feeling uncomfortable because Lu Lin ignored him.

He sent several text messages to Lu Lin, but in the darkest days of his life, Lu Lin didn't reply to any of them.

Thinking that Lu Lin didn't care about him, Lin Fengzhi's eyes quickly turned red. Mother Lin quickly put down the flowers and walked forward, hugging him tenderly. "My baby has been wronged and won't cry."

Lin Fengzhi burst into tears, buried himself in Mother Lin's arms, and cried freely. "Oh, mom, I feel uncomfortable..."

Lin Fengyi also came at this time. Seeing that Lin Fengzhi finally regained his vitality, he was relieved and cursed Yan Heqing in his heart.

He will not let his dear brother go so easily!

Lin Fengzhi cried for a long time and finally calmed down.

He raised his head, his eyes were red and swollen, took a few deep breaths, and finally made up his mind.

"I'll go find Yan Heqing tomorrow."

Mother Lin was very pleased. She wiped the tears on Lin Fengzhi's face and said, "Good boy, mother is proud of you."

Lin Fengyi was unwilling. He was worried that Lin Fengzhi would get closer to Yan Heqing in the future.

But Lin Fengzhi took the initiative to speak, and he couldn't object, so he had to say: "I'll send you there."

Lin Fengzhi had too many things to ask Yan Heqing, so it was convenient to go alone.

He shook his head, "I'll go myself."

Early the next morning, Lin Fengzhi took a taxi and set off alone.

He remembered Yan Heqing's address.

The taxi stopped at the door of the unit building. Lin Fengzhi got out of the car and was stunned for a moment when he saw the dilapidated environment.

Did the driver make a mistake? Does Yan Heqing live in a place like this?

Climbing up to the third floor following the house number, Lin Fengzhi looked at the rusty iron door, without knocking, and called Yan Heqing.

"Are you at home?" Lin Fengzhi felt a little awkward, "I'm at your door."

The doors opened at the same time.

Yan Heqing was wearing an apron, holding a spatula in his hand, and said with a warm smile, "Come in."

Lin Fengzhi was still not used to seeing Yan Heqing again. His eyes averted, he nodded and entered the house.

Lin Fengzhi was shocked when he stepped in the door.

Is this Yan Heqing's home? ! Not as big as his cat's room...

Yan Heqing didn't miss his expression and tapped the shoe rack with his chin. "The blue pair are clean slippers. I'm cooking. You can sit wherever you like."

Yan Heqing entered the kitchen.

Listening to the sound of cooking, Lin Fengzhi hesitated for a few seconds before taking off his coat and hanging it behind the door, taking off his shoes and changing them.

The slippers are just the right size and very soft.

Lin Fengzhi walked inside and looked to the end.

A sofa, a coffee table, and a bed are all gone.

Fortunately, it was kept very neatly and cleanly. There was a large bottle of wintersweet beside the sofa, and there was a faint fragrance of flowers.

There were ten books stacked on the armrest of the sofa. Lin Fengzhi glanced at them, "Cell Biology", "Immunobiology", "Life Science", "Cell Molecular Biology"...

Then there are some Japanese, Russian, and some unknown languages.

Lin Fengzhi withdrew his gaze and sat down on the other side of the sofa.

He waited for a few minutes, and Yan Heqing came out with dishes, a plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and a plate of stir-fried meat.

Putting it on the coffee table, Yan Heqing went back to the kitchen and brought out two bowls of white rice.

"This is the first time you've eaten the food I cooked." Yan Heqing curled his lips, "I'm very happy."

Lin Fengzhi pursed his lower lip and picked up the chopsticks. He had never eaten such a simple meal before. He picked up a piece of egg and it was surprisingly delicious.

Lin Fengzhi sandwiched another piece, the atmosphere was much more relaxed than at first, and he gradually talked more.

"Do you live alone? Where are your parents? Don't they live with you? Or are they out of town?"

Yan He cleared his voice and said calmly, "My parents passed away. If you are asking about my adoptive parents, I have severed ties with them."

In the first sentence, Lin Fengzhi was embarrassed, but in the second sentence he immediately became unhappy.

He has a good relationship with his parents and really can't understand Yan Heqing's behavior.

"Did you find out that they were not your biological parents and cut off ties with them?"

Yan Heqing paused slightly, but quickly, he picked up the food as if nothing had happened, "I haven't lost my memory. There are other reasons for severing ties with them."

"No matter what the reason is, they raised you." Lin Fengzhi put down the bowl, "You will hurt them very much if you do this."

Yan Heqing suddenly thought of Lu Muchi's description of Lin Fengzhi in the novel.

[My innocent and kind-hearted stupid deer. ]

Indeed, his brother is as clear as crystal, pure and innocent, stupid and hateful.

Yan He Qingyun smiled softly and put down his chopsticks, "I need to go to the toilet. Please take the bowl to the kitchen and put it in the sink."

Lin Fengzhi felt that it was not good to eat Yan Heqing's dishes for free. Although he had never washed the dishes, he still took the initiative to say, "It's okay, I'll wash them!"

Yan Heqing raised the corners of his lips slightly, "Thank you for your hard work."

Lin Fengzhi entered the kitchen, and hearing the messy commotion inside, Yan Heqing picked up the water glass, walked to the entrance, and calmly splashed it on Lin Fengzhi's coat.

At the same time, he spoke softly.

"Fengzhi, I'm not feeling well. Can you please go to my school to get something?"

Lin Fengzhi's voice came from the kitchen, "When?"

"Now."

Yan Heqing looked at the alarm clock.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Zhao Huilin and Yan Shengbing were supposed to have finished lunch, but they stopped him at school again.