After dinner was settled by the lake, Yan Heqing changed his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The bathroom is extremely narrow, half is a small toilet and half is a shower.

There was no shower curtain before, so Yan Heqing bought it himself.

The already small space was even more crowded through the shower curtain, but Yan Heqing was too thin and could barely turn around inside.

The white wall tiles had turned yellow over the years, but they were cleaned by Yan Heqing. Hot water poured down from his head. Yan Heqing closed his eyes and replayed the car he met at the foot of the mountain in his mind.

black.

He didn't recognize the car brand, but the license plate number was Beijing A1111.

Lu Lin went fishing in the evening.

Then......

That sound of brakes.

Lu Lin saw him.

His previous appearances were successful, and Lu Lin remembered him.

After taking a shower, Yan Heqing put on clean and soft pajamas. It was almost 11 o'clock, but he still opened his notebook and started to write the question bank as planned.

It was quite late to finish the questions today, and I didn't finish them until two o'clock.

After sitting for too long, Yan Heqing's cervical spine began to feel uncomfortable again. He had cervical spondylosis.

Living on the small balcony of Yan's house all year round, it was humid most of the year. Coupled with the bed that could only curl up, his cervical vertebrae had been unhealthy for a few years.

Turning off the computer, Yan Heqing massaged his neck for a while before going to bed.

Lin Fengzhi is also sleeping.

In the past few days, he locked his room and ignored anyone who knocked on the door.

His bedroom is a suite, with a game room, a darkroom for developing photos, and a living room equipped with a refrigerator and a snack cabinet.

The maid would replenish the refrigerator with drinks and ice cream every week, and the snack cabinet with snacks. Lin Fengyi knew that Lin Fengzhi was not hungry.

But on Monday, Lin Fengyi was still worried that the snacks would hurt his stomach, so he forcibly removed the door lock.

The curtains in the bedroom were drawn tightly, and the light from the corridor shone in, making a small bulge appear on the wide and soft bed.

Lin Fengyi walked in gently carrying hot food.

Walking to the bed, he put the tray on the bedside. He squatted down and whispered to Lin Fengzhi, "Zhizhi, drink some porridge before going to sleep. It's your favorite king crab porridge."

Lin Fengzhi ignored him and remained buried in the quilt.

Lin Fengyi tried to lift the quilt, "The quilt is uncomfortable, you..."

Lin Fengzhi immediately grabbed the quilt and struggled to prevent Lin Fengyi from taking off the quilt.

Lin Fengyi had no choice but to let go and sat on the carpet, "If you don't eat, I won't eat either, and Mom won't eat either. The whole family will starve with you."

After a while, the quilt finally opened a corner, "Mom, didn't you eat?"

Lin Fengyi raised her lips fondly, "You are her heart and soul. If you don't eat, can she eat it? Mom is lying on the bed now, it seems like her stomach..."