Yan Heqing picked up a strawberry and took a bite. It was sweet and sour, with a strong strawberry flavor.

He picked up another big one and handed it to the old man. "It's not purely sweet, it's sour and sweet. You can try it."

The old man happily took it and took half a mouthful, "Well, it's okay."

He tucked in the remaining strawberries. "But I still don't like it, so you eat slowly. You look so malnourished that you can't stand fishing in colder places."

Yan Heqing's eyelids twitched slightly, "A colder place?"

The old man raised his head and said with joy, "Yes, that place is in a valley in the south. There is a private lake with a full range of freshwater fishes that you can name."

"It's a membership system, so ordinary people can't get in."

Yan Heqing knew about the private lake where Lu Lin often went fishing.

The old man added: "I'll call you next time. It will be much more interesting than fishing here."

Yan Heqing has been waiting for this opportunity. He sincerely thanked you, "Thank you."

The old man waved his hands, pretending to be angry, "If you keep being polite to me, I'll leave with the strawberries!"

Yan Heqing's eyes slowly curved, and he picked up a strawberry. "It's too late. I'm going to eat up your basket of strawberries right away."

The old man laughed loudly, "You kid, this is the right thing to do!"

At the same time, Lin Fengzhi returned to the Lin family with worries.

His mother is the only one at home.

Lin Fengzhi swallowed with difficulty, his voice was hoarse when he spoke, "Mom..."

Mother Lin was watching a drama, so she pressed pause, hugged him and sat on the sofa, and said pleasantly: "You just came back now, did you eat out?"

Lin Fengzhi shook his head and nodded again.

Mother Lin laughed so hard that her eye lines appeared. "Silly boy, have you eaten or not? If you haven't eaten, ask Aunt Zhang to cook you a bowl of king crab seafood porridge. Your eldest brother brought a basket back in the afternoon."

Lin Fengzhi had no appetite. He looked at Mother Lin and said, "Mom, I..."

Mother Lin's eyes were puzzled. "What's wrong?"

"I am..." The words were stuck in his throat. Lin Fengzhi really couldn't ask. His eyes were red and he stood up suddenly, "It's okay, I'm going to bed!"

He ran upstairs quickly.

He was obviously not normal, so Mother Lin quickly caught up and asked, "Son, what's wrong with you?"

The door was locked by Lin Fengzhi.

He threw himself directly on the bed, pulled the quilt over his head, "I'm fine! I want to sleep!"

Tears fell down.

Lin Fengzhi didn't understand why he was adopted, and why bad luck happened one after another...

This feeling is so annoying!

Mother Lin knocked on the door for a long time but there was no response. She was so anxious that she quickly went back to the living room to make a phone call.

"Husband, something is wrong with Feng Zhi. Come back quickly..."

"My son is coming back soon. Something is wrong with your brother..."