Bang.

Lu Muchi hit the steering wheel hard.

It is not convenient for him to see Yan Heqing again for the time being!

Lu Muchi felt a sense of annoyance that he didn't even understand.

After finishing the housework, Yan Heqing usually studied biology courses in advance.

By 11 o'clock, he drank a glass of hot milk and went to bed.

Yan Heqing's sleep has never been good. In the Yan family, Yan Feng often wet the bed at night, and it still happens now. He is often called up to change the sheets and wash them.

When Yan Heqing was young, he didn't dare to fall asleep.

One time he slept too deeply and Yan Feng cried in the middle of the night without hearing him. Yan Shengbing dragged him out of the quilt and beat him severely.

"Are your ears just for show? My brother can't even hear when he cries! Don't forget it!" Yan Shengbing slapped Yan Heqing's ear.

It was buzzing and a little sticky, and Yan Heqing couldn't hear anything clearly.

After that incident, Yan Heqing's ears were blurred for a month and he couldn't hear the sound clearly.

The fear of hearing loss caused Yan Heqing to dare not sleep during that period, and his eyes often had two large purple circles.

After moving out, Yan Heqing's sleep quality gradually improved. Although he occasionally suffered from insomnia, he could still sleep until dawn most of the time.

That night, Yan Heqing slept very well. When he opened his eyes, a little bit of sunlight came through the window. It was actually the sun.

This is the first time since the beginning of winter.

Yan Heqing got up and weighed himself first, 109. I put on some meat during this period and gained 7 pounds.

Still very thin.

I cooked a large bowl of noodles for breakfast, and Yan Heqing specially added two poached eggs.

After forcing himself to finish eating, Yan Heqing packed up the garbage and carried it downstairs.

After throwing the garbage into the trash can, Yan Heqing took a walk to the guard room to get a vase and succulents.

After thanking the guard, Yan Heqing carried his things home, moved the woke wintersweet into a vase, and placed it on the coffee table.

Several pots of succulents are placed on the small windowsill in the kitchen, so that you can see a touch of green while cooking.

After doing this, it's study time again.

Seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock, he went into the kitchen and cooked a simple meat and vegetable meal.

After lunch, the kitchen was tidied up, and Yan Heqing went out on time at two o'clock.

Lin Fengzhi has three classes on Wednesday afternoon, and get out of class ends at 5:10.

The Photography Department of T University has a separate building. Yan Heqing did not go in and waited quietly at the entrance and exit of the teaching building.

Students come in and out from time to time. Yan Heqing has a tall and straight posture and outstanding temperament. From time to time, students look sideways.

A boy holding a football ran over, glanced at Yan Heqing two or three times, and called tentatively, "Fengzhi?"

Yan Heqing didn't respond. The boy scratched his head in confusion and entered the teaching building muttering.